The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Is Poker a sport?

I genuinely don't give a shit either way.  I just find it funny how aggressive you get about your sport/game.  Like a red rag to a bull with you, if you dare criticise darts.

Rattled marra :lol:

You didn't criticise darts. :lol: I just don't like it when someone says it isn't a sport, when it's classified as a sport. Like, it's officially a sport. :lol:

Poker is a card game that is massively to do with gambling and luck. Not the same thing.

It's not the most exciting way to bet (somewhat slow progress), but I've found doing trebles or 4-fold accumulators on games with over 1.5 goals is pretty much a certain way of making money.  I've been doing it for 2 weeks, done about 5 bets and am up to £290 from £10, no bet has lost yet. If you pick them out right you can get decent odds too, had 2.70 (dunno what it is in fractional) today on Atleti v Celta, Milan v Roma, Reims v Lyon & Barnsley v Millwall over 1.5 goals

Vardy was 225/1 to finish top scorer back in August.

Didnt Kane win?

Rooney.

http://i1.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article665231.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/C_71_article_1593766_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Newcastle are 6/4 to win promotion next year. Surely that's a cert. I'm considering a long term investment.

I put £40 at 9/2 on us winning it last week and we're now 3s and I'm hoying more on now with Rafa close to staying!

Wonder what odds on us to break Reading's record will be. I'm sure I got 25/1 when I put QPR to do it.

25s mate - several on Skybet - 66/1 all league season unbeaten!

It's not the most exciting way to bet (somewhat slow progress), but I've found doing trebles or 4-fold accumulators on games with over 1.5 goals is pretty much a certain way of making money.  I've been doing it for 2 weeks, done about 5 bets and am up to £290 from £10, no bet has lost yet. If you pick them out right you can get decent odds too, had 2.70 (dunno what it is in fractional) today on Atleti v Celta, Milan v Roma, Reims v Lyon & Barnsley v Millwall over 1.5 goals

3 bets later and I still havent lost :thup: Another 4-fold came in tonight

3 bets later and I still havent lost :thup: Another 4-fold came in tonight

Care to share a few :)