The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had £5 on NUFC BTTS @ 11/1 and £2.50 on 2-3 @ 60/1. So close yet so far!

If Leicester and Watford win today then my £1 8 fold will return £265. Not too optimistic it was a daft 'never gonna win' bet.

What's everyone doing with the Bet365 offer tonight? I'm matched betting it for the easy money. Any other offers like this tonight?

£50 over 0.5 goals 1/25 – returns £52

£4 on no goalscorer at 12/1 on Skybet – returns £52

£50 on Aguero and Ronnie on mine and my 'Da's account'  :D

Is there any way you can see what bets are open for in play?

Could I (as an example) put a tenner on under 5 corners in the first half, then as soon as the game kicks off put a tenner on over 5 corners? On has to win, so I'd be in profit, right? :lol:

edit: could end up on exactly 5 I suppose

Could I (as an example) put a tenner on under 5 corners in the first half, then as soon as the game kicks off put a tenner on over 5 corners? On has to win, so I'd be in profit, right? :lol:

Unsure about that to be honest, stay away from corners generally.

You can but you leave yourself open to having the promotion withdrawn/having your account banned.

You can but you leave yourself open to having the promotion withdrawn/having your account banned.

Yep, agreed. Just keep it simple. Pick something to Back and lay prematch as your qualifying bet. Then pick something at around odds of 5.0 to back and lay in play as your free bet. No worries on what the outcome is that way.

Really? How's that? If they offer it to you, how can they ban you when you use it :lol:

Really? How's that? If they offer it to you, how can they ban you when you use it :lol:

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

unfortunately.

You could still back it with another bookies