The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Can choose how much of your stake you want to cash out. So if you have a £10er on and cash out is £100 you can cash out £5 for £50 - £2 for £20 etc, and let the rest of your stake ride.

Hmmm, sounds good. It's surely, not to the bookies benefit like?  ??? :undecided:

Shit weekend of betting:

Berhaino's two missed penalties could have won me £140.

Rennes could have won me £66.

And Arsenal could have won me £50.

I even picked Bordeux last night on double chance.... the fuckers conceded three goals to ten bloody men and lost!!

Dont fancy Barca or Atletico tonight. I mean they should win, but going to Bilbao is never easy and Barca's form is.. well we all know. Last two meeting between Barca and Deportivo have been draws too

Real without Bale, Pepe & Carvajal (Danilo is garbage) too. Should beat Villarreal though given their away form

Dont fancy Barca or Atletico tonight. I mean they should win, but going to Bilbao is never easy and Barca's form is.. well we all know. Last two meeting between Barca and Deportivo have been draws too

Real without Bale, Pepe & Carvajal (Danilo is garbage) too. Should beat Villarreal though given their away form

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

In my defence Deportivo should have been 2-1 up in the first half and it would have been a totally different game :lol: 

Someone reduce the size of that s*** by the way... :lol:

:thup:

[ img width=NUMBER ]

For future reference. Remove the spaces at the beginning and end as well as change NUMBER with an actual number :lol:

:lol: cheers. :thup:

Had over 1.5 goals in a s*** load of games, its just come in with Roma equalising :lol: Always been close but never had a win from it

How much did you win?

I was 2 games away from my bet. Malaga drew and Sevilla lost... :embarrassed:

Three homes in the Premier League and the big three in Spain is just under 9/1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mays well add Juve to it to top it up.

Roma and Dortmund could certainly take it up a notch too.

Thanks for the tip. Roma match was going a bit iffy so cashed out a 15 bet at 230. Am not going to check if I was right to cash out.

Had over 1.5 goals in a s*** load of games, its just come in with Roma equalising :lol: Always been close but never had a win from it

How much did you win?

I was 2 games away from my bet. Malaga drew and Sevilla lost... :embarrassed:

Nothing particularly big - €62 from €2.50, was 14 games :lol: All odds between 1.20 & 1.40 (dunno what that is in fractional). Obviously wish I put more on now but whatever