The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

City to score a 3rd worth a punt?  Would put the tie to bed

I'd say so, I try not to get carried away and place bets in-play during games otherwise it can get silly.

Couple of decent sized bets on one game before KO (to win and -1) is the best way forward.

Didnt bother in the end, I know what you mean about it can get silly :lol:

edit: good job I didnt  :kasper:

Ath Madrid, Man City & Hibs all -1. £5 to return £180.

Hibs were 7/10 to win by 2 or more tonight.

Naturally they're 3 f***ing nil down at home to Greenock Morton after an hour.

Morton were 12/1 to win before the game :lol: this is a prime example of why bookies always win, there are some right shitty results sometimes.

Banked £150 from last night's in-play bet and put these on tonight! Geed up Argentine sausage!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160224/2a83bb8f5ef42a3fb8c8a35ec065964a.jpg

you need to start posting these before kick off like :lol:

Nice tidy £658.33 profit tonight, bit gutted I didn't back 3-1 @ 20/1 but not to moan and to continue with the successful system!

Fair play, good punt!  After City went 1-0, I really fancied 3-1.  But like you said previously, betting in play can get a bit silly.  Even for tiny stakes, you can end up losing a fair bit, just fucking about and doing next scorer, final score, last scorer etc. 

Thanks all O0 Because of the win yesterday, thought I'd go with a slightly riskier option today.

£250 on Dortmund @ 23/20

£100 on -1 @ 11/4

Even though Dortmund won 2-0 in the first leg so may "take their foot off the gas", they are in good form and Porto's home form in the Portugese league has been pretty piss poor recently. Fancy Dortmund to put a few past them tonight, maybe even another 3-1 here.

£400 profit from £100 on Molde

:megusta:

Fair play.  They cost me £100 off a £2 acca.  But I didn't realise Sevilla were 3-0 up from the first leg!  N oway would I have bet on Sevilla, if I had realised. 

I checked all the aggregate scores beforehand.  So I must have missed it or read it wrong.