The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Am torn between Suarez fgs and Barca 2-1 for this. Or just dispense with all logic and go Barca/Arsenal for 33/1 :lol:

Went for 2-1. Need Arsenal to fluke something for £425

Had the same. Rats.

Same. :hmm:

bet365 persistent in-play suspensions when nothing has happened are really starting to f*** me off.

I cashed out on a double chance 8 fold for £5 around the 80th minute mark as I had Huddersfield on and they were losing/also down to 10 men.

If id waited then I'd of won another £45.

Mine back in as of late last night. Been a few times i havent had it til after 10am mind

It's supposed to be back within 2 hours of the game ending. I went on to live chat and there was 180 people in the queue. :lol: I assume a lot of people haven't got it yet.

Guest Roger Kint

Mine back in as of late last night. Been a few times i havent had it til after 10am mind

It's supposed to be back within 2 hours of the game ending. I went on to live chat and there was 180 people in the queue. :lol: I assume a lot of people haven't got it yet.

To be fair nobody does fuck ups quite like 365. Remember that Wednesday night all hell broke loose when then switched off cash outs :lol:

Did you put it on dead on 19:45 like?

I've always waited until about 5 minutes in incade they tried that, it's really shitty though, they switch games In Play about 15 minutes before kickoff.

There's been times I've put it on 5 mins before kick off and it's been refunded. They're bastards.