The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Today I had Celtic, Juve, Barca and Feyenoord at 4/1. Going well so far

On a roll tonight, I followed this up with Panathanaikos and now New York City are winning 3-1.

I am going to attempt getting 20 short odds (1.2 to 1.5) in a row cashing out a few small amounts. If I pull it off it is worth 2000 assuming an average of about 1.3 per bet. I fully expect to fail but I have already been able to pull out my winnings so no harm done.

£50 on an Orlando, Timbers and Galaxy treble.

Thanks for this even though you didn't win. :lol:

Had an Orlando/Portland over 1.5 goals double. Couldn't fucking believe it when notifications came through within seconds of each other for the Orlando goals, thought the Livescore app was on the blink. :lol:

Will still save my bacon if there's two goals in the Seattle game and Galaxy win -1. Would basically only break even today, but it would be a good save. Just hope there's some luck left in me :lol:

Norwegian league returning next weekend though.... :sweetjesus:

Could have cashed out a few weeks ago for £90. Thinking I should take what I can now given Leicester's freak juggernaut mode and Boro faltering at the finish line, also this is the first time they've given me the opportunity to cash out in ages. Thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/914bTUV.png

Literally just waiting for the McClaren cash now the t***s.

Yep.  Annoyed I only risked a fiver at 16s.  Oh how they laughed at us, at the time. 

I'm sure they'll fuck it up for us.  Keep him for a couple more games before sacking him and in the meantime, Alex Neill or Garde will leave :lol:

What are the Man City and Arsenal lines?

Put them both in to win the league, as my only hunch was that I figured Chelsea wouldn't have the same appetite to win the league again.

Literally just waiting for the McClaren cash now the t***s.

Yep.  Annoyed I only risked a fiver at 16s.  Oh how they laughed at us, at the time. 

I'm sure they'll fuck it up for us.  Keep him for a couple more games before sacking him and in the meantime, Alex Neill or Garde will leave :lol:

More likely to be Pardew, just to put a bit more misery into our lives for old time's same.

Dude who stood to win £250k off Leicester winning the league cashed out....... before they faced NUFC at home. Crazy.

Aye, I saw that the other day, £72k he took, not bad like for a £50 stake but as you say, crazy to cash out this week.

Aye but he must be a right knacker though. Imagine sticking £50 quid on Leicester to win the league at the start of the season. A quid fair enough but £50 on something that at the time was as close to impossible as you can get.

Dude who stood to win £250k off Leicester winning the league cashed out....... before they faced NUFC at home. Crazy.

Aye, I saw that the other day, £72k he took, not bad like for a £50 stake but as you say, crazy to cash out this week.

Sounds like a real life version of deal or no deal that does. :lol: Bookies ringing him up each week with a new offer.

BetBright new customers offering 50/1 on Supreme Novices at Cheltenham. Max stake £1 to be paid out in free bets.

So not amazing, but ideal for anyone backing Min (6/4 fav).