Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Rafa saying that Mitro 'gives us something different' suggests to me that he'll be an alternative to Gayle rather than playing alongside him.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Suggests that he will give something different to the starting 11 for me.

Why persist with a bottler like Perez when it would be so natural to just slip Gayle behind Mitro.

Might play them both at home, then start with Gayle away and bring on Mitro to protect a lead, etc...

Fuck that, play both away and smash teams. None of this looking not to lose first bollocks. Lets attack teams from the off and show we're better than them, not letting them get some steam up by sitting back.

Rafa saying that Mitro 'gives us something different' suggests to me that he'll be an alternative to Gayle rather than playing alongside him.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Suggests that he will give something different to the starting 11 for me.

Yep. Which isn't tough to figure out, to be honest. We've got nothing else like him in the squad.

“I know what to do so I’ll try to be like Ronaldo or Messi and score 50 or 60 goals.

If I have to I will die on the pitch for Newcastle.”

:lol: Mad buggar.

I wish players wouldn't say things like that tbh. 99.99% of them never live up to it. One instance of him not tracking back or pressing his man, and we'll be all over him for not trying.

“I know what to do so I’ll try to be like Ronaldo or Messi and score 50 or 60 goals.

I wish players wouldn't say things like that tbh. 99.99% of them never live up to it.

Will he ever have to? :lol:

I wish players wouldn't say things like that tbh. 99.99% of them never live up to it.

Will he ever have to? :lol:

I, for one, hope he does not live up to that :lol:

I wish players wouldn't say things like that tbh. 99.99% of them never live up to it. One instance of him not tracking back or pressing his man, and we'll be all over him for not trying.

That's the part of that paragraph that he shouldn't be saying. :lol:

Assume Siem de Jong is the other 0.01%.

For some reason i really really like Mitrovic and i want him to succeed and fulfill his potential. He's a bit of a crazy bastard and a bit too hot headed at times. Not sure why i like him so much, maybe it's because he's quite a character and is so passionate. He really wants to be here, and he genuinely is desperate to stay and do well.

We've had so many players for the past years that haven't really given a shit about anything, especially not when things haven't worked out for us as a team or for them individually. This guy has always given his all at least. He has a lot to improve and his his finishing wasn't very good at all last season. But let's not forget that he had his first season in the PL, 21 years old, the same as twenty one! Thrown in straight away for a struggling team, no bedding in and starting his career under McMuppet.

Imagine going almost straight in to the starting 11 as young as 21. Think we forget at times how much pressure and weight there was on this kids shoulders, straight from the start, if not from the crowd, then probably on himself being desperate to prove what he can do. Didn't get much time to adapt/settle down.

Loved the bit from Rafa where he said that they're working and talking with him every day, trying to get him to be more calm and controlled. Just like Rafa said, most people think he's an experienced senior even though he's still just a kid. I really want him to succeed and i think a season in this division will do him good :thup:

For some reason i really really like Mitrovic and i want him to succeed and fulfill his potential. He's a bit of a crazy b****** and a bit too hot headed at times. Not sure why i like him so much, maybe it's because he's quite a character and is so passionate. He really wants to be here, and he genuinely is desperate to stay and do well.

We've had so many players for the past years that haven't really given a s*** about anything, especially not when things haven't worked out for us as a team or for them individually. This guy has always given his all at least. He has a lot to improve and his his finishing wasn't very good at all last season. But let's not forget that he had his first season in the PL, 21 years old, the same as twenty one! Thrown in straight away for a struggling team, no bedding in and starting his career under McMuppet.

Imagine going almost straight in to the starting 11 as young as 21. Think we forget at times how much pressure and weight there was on this kids shoulders, straight from the start, if not from the crowd, then probably on himself being desperate to prove what he can do. Didn't get much time to adapt/settle down.

Loved the bit from Rafa where he said that they're working and talking with him every day, trying to get him to be more calm and controlled. Just like Rafa said, most people think he's an experienced senior even though he's still just a kid. I really want him to succeed and i think a season in this division will do him good :thup:

Completely agree.

Now he is an experienced kid, and I'm sure he has learnt from that experience. Still shouldn't be expecting too much of him though. 15 goals will do for me.