Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Having a good goal scoring record while not getting more than 1 each game is surely a good thing anyway? :lol:

Would you not expect your main striker to get more than one goal in a game if they are dominating near enough every game? Strikers should love scoring goals

Did better than Perez last season but Perez doesn't get a bad word against him, same age too. Funny that.

In fairness Perez was played out of position for the most part, but i agree he was poor last season.

Having a good goal scoring record while not getting more than 1 each game is surely a good thing anyway? :lol:

Would you not expect your main striker to get more than one goal in a game if they are dominating near enough every game? Strikers should love scoring goals

More important to spread out the goals IMO, wins you more games.

He never scored more than one in a game playing for the best team in Belgium

That's absolute bollocks :lol:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aleksandar-mitrovic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/51152/wettbewerb/BE1/verein/58

14/15 season. Mick Lowes kept peddling it, probably should have quantified he was looking at one season

He was top goalscorer in the whole division by 5 clear goals and Anderlecht weren't the best team in Belgium that season. Club Brugge and Gent both finished above them

More important to spread out the goals IMO, wins you more games.

Fair enough. I just don't think he's a natural goalscorer.

I consider Perez to have way more talent, that's one reason why.

Perez's 7 goals and 3 assists vs Mitrovic's 9 goals and 5 assists though.

Bit harsh one gets praised like some kind of hero and the other regularly gets slated.

Perez isn't a striker though, and has a lot more to his game than Mitrovic. I really like both of them, but it's quite obvious who the more talented footballer is IMO

Bit harsh one gets praised like some kind of hero and the other regularly gets slated.

Perez isn't a striker though, and has a lot more to his game than Mitrovic. I really like both of them, but it's quite obvious who the more talented footballer is IMO

Think Perez has potential for sure and maybe isn't as rough around the edges as Mitro but they both have different qualities which is why we all thought they might form a decent partnership and may still do.

Just don't think there's one or the other who stand out hugely enough for there to be such a gulf in how they are perceived.

Saw him huff and puff again yesterday to little effect, and headed his customary free 8 yard header straight at the keeper as per. Loads of doylems singing his song, for no particular reason.

Mitro's a trier, your defence is mildly perturbed.

Maybe they were like, hmm, supporting him? Guess that would make them supporters though instead of doylems so I'm not sure.

It's the fact that he's some sort of cult hero that utterly baffles me. Maybe it's because he's foreign, a bit radge and he has tattoos that the Geordie Shore wannabes having taken him to their hearts?

If he was a local lad with ginger hair, he'd be getting dogs abuse by now and that's a fact.

Love how much he annoys you. It's f***ing brilliant.

I melt down at his mere mention.

Think Perez has potential for sure and maybe isn't as rough around the edges as Mitro but they both have different qualities which is why we all thought they might form a decent partnership and may still do.

Just don't think there's one or the other who stand out hugely enough for there to be such a gulf in how they are perceived.

This whole started off with people (well, mainly UncleBingo :lol:) complaining that Mitrovic is 'praised like some kind of hero'. :laugh:

Fairly happy to see Mitrovic given another chance this season and hopefully the Championship will the making of him, but it's apparent that I've not seen half as much promise as some seem to have. The negatives far outweigh the positives. Wouldn't be arsed if we sold him.

Exactly my thoughts on it