Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's not a finisher in one on ones. His goals will have to come mostly from headers, he's s*** when he's through on goal with the ball at his feet.

A striker who can't do one on ones :lol:

Well let's be honest, we've seen him for over a season now and he's yet to show any evidence that he can. I haven't seen much of Armstrong but I'll bet he can.

Oh absolutely, I was agreeing with you. I was just laughing at our luck, spending so much on a striker who can't finish 1x1s. Sigh.

I remember reading the conversion rate of those chances is something like 20% or something stupid.

The guy came on as sub and got one chance.  Fair enough, he maybe could have done better but it's not like we were creating a lot is it?

I've seen him for over a year now and still haven't seen a clinical finish. He's belted a few in right enough, but the real strikers put away the one on ones far more regularly.

He's not a finisher in one on ones. His goals will have to come mostly from headers, he's s*** when he's through on goal with the ball at his feet.

Well let's be honest, we've seen him for over a season now and he's yet to show any evidence that he can. I haven't seen much of Armstrong but I'll bet he can.

Oh absolutely, I was agreeing with you. I was just laughing at our luck, spending so much on a striker who can't finish 1x1s. Sigh.

I remember reading the conversion rate of those chances is something like 20% or something stupid.

The guy came on as sub and got one chance.  Fair enough, he maybe could have done better but it's not like we were creating a lot is it?

I've seen him for over a year now and still haven't seen a clinical finish. He's belted a few in right enough, but the real strikers put away the one on ones far more regularly.

Yeah, I'm not saying the guy is a young Shearer or anything, just that it's a bit harsh to lay it on him for missing pretty much the only chance he had in a game he played 20 minutes or so in and in which we were already playing shit.

Yeah, I'm not saying the guy is a young Shearer or anything, just that it's a bit harsh to lay it on him for missing pretty much the only chance he had in a game he played 20 minutes or so in and in which we were already playing shit.

I agree, anyone can miss a chance  in one game, my worry is that he looks like the type who does it too often.

Greatest hits have already been posted after today: Too Young, Not Enough Chances, etc

Gayle seems to do fine with 1 or 2 chances only. As do all the other strikers in the world who don't play for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Gayle's contribution in his first two games by the way was a simple miss early v Huddersfield then a header from a crap pen.

Greatest hits have already been posted after today: Too Young, Not Enough Chances, etc

Gayle seems to do fine with 1 or 2 chances only. As do all the other strikers in the world who don't play for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Gayle's contribution in his first two games by the way was a simple miss early v Huddersfield then a header from a crap pen.

Gayle has been fairly poor other than his good finish at Bristol City.

Contributed nothing in a lot of games yet Mitro misses one chance and he's awful :lol:

Contributed nothing in a lot of games yet Mitro misses one chance and he's awful :lol:

Gayle looks more of a finisher though, but he's not going to finish if the ball never arrives.

To be fair it's two misses in two games for Mitro...if we ignore last season. :lol:

To be fair it's two misses in two games for Mitro...if we ignore last season. :lol:

Did he not score against QPR?

Oh I'm sorry, I am to pretend last season never occurred. Got it. I'm affording Gayle the same amount of leeway we all did to Mitro, as a new signing. Difference is Mitro's been missing these chances for over a year.

He also missed a sitter under no pressure.

Oh I'm sorry, I am to pretend last season never occurred. Got it. I'm affording Gayle the same amount of leeway we all did to Mitro, as a new signing. Difference is Mitro's been missing these chances for over a year.

When did I tell you to pretend last season didnt happen? Stop making stuff up.

Mitro played well against QPR, set up Shelvey's first and scored himself. His only other action this season is 25 minutes 2-0 down against Wolves where he missed one chance (but also held the ball up okay and got a flick on that put Perez through on goal).

Gayle has played a lot of football this season and his contribution has been poor in a lot of those games.

He's 22 years old, i think he will come good, i would love to see him and Gayle starting together.

as long as he's a hole in his arse he'll be bang average.

Got to agree.

First time I've seen him live today, and he's even slower than he looks on TV and he looked overweight. He lacks composure in the box and will never be the goal scorer for us that he needs to be.

He also missed a sitter under no pressure.

Are you talking about the header?