Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Don't think I've seen a striker as low on confidence as him in a while like :lol: Shitting hell. So desperate for a goal but such terrible finishing. The team were desperate for him to score too, setting him up as well as they could at any point.

I think Rafa's asked him to take on a slightly different role recently. He was much deeper today (and v Leeds) and being used as an old fashioned target man. Balls sent into him and him flicking on, passing it around etc. His vision and pass for the Atsu goal was very good.

He seems to have lost a bit of weight and gets around the pitch a bit better. He's quite obviously got no pace, but he is much more mobile than he was this time last year. Chasing down a lot more dead passes and forcing mistakes. His passing is a lot better too.

I still think he and Gayle would work superbly together, similar to the roles that he and Perez played tonight (which also worked well but was aided by Perez having his best game of the season tonight).

Not sure if we'll keep him, I think there is a good player in there but only in the right system. Whether or not Rafa can work him in this system we'll see. I wouldn't be devastated if he left but I am desperate to see him succeed with us because he's such a likeable lad.

Don't think I've seen a striker as low on confidence as him in a while like :lol: Shitting hell. So desperate for a goal but such terrible finishing. The team were desperate for him to score too, setting him up as well as they could at any point.

I think Rafa's asked him to take on a slightly different role recently. He was much deeper today (and v Leeds) and being used as an old fashioned target man. Balls sent into him and him flicking on, passing it around etc. His vision and pass for the Atsu goal was very good.

He seems to have lost a bit of weight and gets around the pitch a bit better. He's quite obviously got no pace, but he is much more mobile than he was this time last year. Chasing down a lot more dead passes and forcing mistakes. His passing is a lot better too.

I still think he and Gayle would work superbly together, similar to the roles that he and Perez played tonight (which also worked well but was aided by Perez having his best game of the season tonight).

Not sure if we'll keep him, I think there is a good player in there but only in the right system. Whether or not Rafa can work him in this system we'll see. I wouldn't be devastated if he left but I am desperate to see him succeed with us because he's such a likeable lad.

:thup:

A player who wants nothing but to succeed in this club, who is performing well at times but not yet consistently. It is worth mentioning that he did not make any complaints or showed signs of poor attitude when he sat on the bench for a long time.

I don't get why so many seem so eager to sell him. In our current formation it would be difficult to have two or three premium strikers, as they would not accept being left out for a match. As long as the second/third/fourth choice doesn't make to much noise about being left on the bench/out of the squad, there is no point in getting rid of what essentially is more options for Rafa IMO.

I'd be very happy if he stayed with us. I like him and he'd be good to have in the squad.

People will disagree like, but I'd take a second choice striker who can stand in after not getting a run of games at all in the starting XI all year, start 10 games, and score 4 and assist 5 in those 10 starts, any day of the week.

He was decent tonight. Those saying perez played well, he had two freak goals, one i think was more Clarks goal than his. Mitro played equally as well if not better imo.

Ritchie was getting pissed at Mitro not going for his delivery.

But Preston after his first 5 to 10 mins of Mitro getting a couple of chances doubled up on him in the box. And in the end it was Atsu looking for scraps that Mitro was being marked out of.

Apart from his goals, Perez also did that bicycle kick which led to the pen, and had that volley against Leeds which was saved point blank.If there's one player to keep out of those two it's no contest for me.

Are you saying you wouldn't  really miss either?

Problem with Ayoze was playing as a 10 this season has been a daft decision. He might try to do his best as hes been asked to play there, but he simply doesn't have it. I know we would have been stuck for an option on the right and its pointless suggesting now but I bet Ritchie could have done a better job than any that were tested as a 10 Perez,Diame.

He was decent tonight. Those saying perez played well, he had two freak goals, one i think was more Clarks goal than his. Mitro played equally as well if not better imo.

Ritchie was getting pissed at Mitro not going for his delivery.

But Preston after his first 5 to 10 mins of Mitro getting a couple of chances doubled up on him in the box. And in the end it was Atsu looking for scraps that Mitro was being marked out of.

Apart from his goals, Perez also did that bicycle kick which led to the pen, and had that volley against Leeds which was saved point blank.If there's one player to keep out of those two it's no contest for me.

Are you saying you wouldn't  really miss either?

Problem with Ayoze was playing as a 10 this season has been a daft decision. He might try to do his best as hes been asked to play there, but he simply doesn't have it. I know we would have been stuck for an option on the right and its pointless suggesting now but I bet Ritchie could have done a better job than any that were tested as a 10 Perez,Diame.

I don't think either of them are good enough to miss them if they are sold, but if we are keeping one I'd prefer to go with Perez. I just think he's the better finisher if judged purely as a striker.

I would pin him up against the wall and tell him in no uncertain terms that he has two games to save his career. You'll sharp know if he fancies it or not.

He'd literally bite your nose off.  :lol:

He'd be one of the first I'd be looking to move on in the summer because he's simply not good enough. Clearly he's popular with the rest of the players going by the amount of times they were trying to set him up for that elusive goal on Monday night, and he's still popular with the fans but they're not good enough reasons to keep hold of him.  I didn't think he'd make the impact that a lot of people on here thought he would in the Championship because the goals are the same size and he really struggles to hit the target but even I've been a bit surprised at how poor he's looked this season.

He'd be one of the first I'd be looking to move on in the summer because he's simply not good enough. Clearly he's popular with the rest of the players going by the amount of times they were trying to set him up for that elusive goal on Monday night, and he's still popular with the fans but they're not good enough reasons to keep hold of him.  I didn't think he'd make the impact that a lot of people on here thought he would in the Championship because the goals are the same size and he really struggles to hit the target but even I've been a bit surprised at how poor he's looked this season.

One of the first after Sels, dummett, colback Hanley and gouffran yeah?

Why on earth would Dummett be one of the first out?

Why on earth would Dummett be one of the first out?

Oh, this again. I think he's a massive liability and not good enough for the premiership. Ok?