Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's fucking ridiculous to criticise him tonight, he put in a hell of a shift. That real shit from Shearer, he should know better.

Know better than what? He tries hard but if you're relying on him you're set to fail.

It's baffling that nobody is willing to accept that his movement was not good enough and that is a massive issue for someone playing as a number 9.  Baffling :lol:

You've proven in the match thread that your opinion is total horseshit like, no need to try and spread it around every thread.

Do you think Mitro's movement is good enough? 

Are you happy with him having 1 attempt all game?

Do you disagree with the opinion of Shearer?

Know better than what? He tries hard but if you're relying on him you're set to fail.

He put in a shift, got a crucial assist, didn't sit on his finger the bulk of the game waiting for a chance to come along like Gayle has been doing since January. He was excellent tonight in the role of a target man who harried the defenders and created space for others, it's not a coincidence that that was one of our best displays in a long while, despite the result.

It's baffling that nobody is willing to accept that his movement was not good enough and that is a massive issue for someone playing as a number 9.  Baffling :lol:

You've proven in the match thread that your opinion is total horseshit like, no need to try and spread it around every thread.

Shearer has posted a tweet when he's hurt straight after a game, on reflection he'll know that was wrong.

I thought Mitro's movement and header back across goal for Lascelles to score was superb. Did you miss that? He linked up well all game and held the ball up well. His movement was good at times but not taken up by his team mates, there were two or three passes that could have been made to him but players either didn't look up or failed at the pass.

He played well today, give up on it. You're just looking even thicker than you've made yourself look in the match thread. Have a camomile tea and look forward to the game on Monday.

Shearer has posted a tweet when he's hurt straight after a game, on reflection he'll know that was wrong.

I thought Mitro's movement and header back across goal for Lascelles to score was superb. Did you miss that? He linked up well all game and held the ball up well. His movement was good at times but not taken up by his team mates, there were two or three passes that could have been made to him but players either didn't look up or failed at the pass.

Nah, you've got to think about what he doesn't do, not those rare occasions where something happens.  Too many times, he stands still and expects the ball, rather than putting himself in the best possible position.  If you can't see that, fair enough, but it is clear to see if you know what you are looking for.

It seems to be popular to hate the bloke recently but he played well tonight. I think playing with a partner up top would help but as a lone striker he had a good game today alongside a good assist. Big Als verdict may be right talking about his overall season but on tonight's performance is harsh. 22 year old bloke who has plenty of talent that isn't going to be realised here, as much as I want him to do well.

I thought their centre half absolutely dominated Mitro, so much so that he resorted to his embarrassing play acting.

Very surprised to read that. Dunk is obviously a very solid player but I thought Mitro held his own generally.

Agreed. Strange comment given Mitro caused their defenders a lot of trouble all game.

I thought their centre half absolutely dominated Mitro, so much so that he resorted to his embarrassing play acting.

Very surprised to read that. Dunk is obviously a very solid player but I thought Mitro held his own generally.

Doesn't Dunk play for Brighton?

Doesn't Dunk play for Brighton?

:lol:

Yeah sorry, just watched his post-match interview!