Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He worked hard. But his level of fitness and speed is probably equivalent to what sholas is currently. Not being funny but it's easy to stick someone up there to work the defenders. Needs to show a lot more, zero movement with him up there regardless of pace. Doesn't make intelligent runs either. Don't think he had a shot all game and that is an indictment of how effective he is

Guest neesy111

Put himself about and did a few decent things last night but a striker with little goalscoring threat is not what we need.

This is my view as well.  Did the target man job really well but offered little in terms of being a striker for goal threat.

He played well, but it was the same story as last season at the end of the day. Him and Ayoze produced 0 goals after 90 mins. You can put it down to bad luck if you like, but both of them are unlucky in too many games over a season.

Know better than what? He tries hard but if you're relying on him you're set to fail.

He put in a shift, got a crucial assist, didn't sit on his finger the bulk of the game waiting for a chance to come along like Gayle has been doing since January. He was excellent tonight in the role of a target man who harried the defenders and created space for others, it's not a coincidence that that was one of our best displays in a long while, despite the result.

Quality that. Criticising our best player for being injured. :thup:

Didn't seem like he wanted to, or wasn't being allowed to jump by Rafa in the first half, he was much more effective in the second when he started challenging (and winning) balls in the air.

Good game overall, still don't want to give up on him, if Murphy had played like he did last night people would be wanking themselves right off.

Wasn't being allowed to jump?  As if a manager would prevent that.

Maybe that's why he was in the dugout so much more than normal, he couldn't bear to see Mitrovic openly disobeying him by jumping. Well that and disagreeing with the attacking.

Honestly man, fuck's sake.

Maybe that's why he was in the dugout so much more than normal, he couldn't bear to see Mitrovic openly disobeying him by jumping. Well that and disagreeing with the attacking.

Honestly man, f***'s sake.

:lol:

Didn't seem like he wanted to, or wasn't being allowed to jump by Rafa in the first half, he was much more effective in the second when he started challenging (and winning) balls in the air.

Good game overall, still don't want to give up on him, if Murphy had played like he did last night people would be wanking themselves right off.

I don't get it. After supporting Tiote for years past any meaningful contribution how haven't you learnt to stop being so wrong?

:lol:

I agree last night was one of his better games, but anyone saying he was 'excellent' has criminally low expectations of our players, or (as is often the case with Mitrovic fans), they're just determined to label every one of his appearances as a success.

Guest neesy111

I know i talk some shite but that is right up there.

One question I have is, why can't Gayle play that role Perez was last night? It certainly wasn't a midfield role, and Gayle is better at everything then Perez is.

Would allow us to hold the Ball up and have someone who's going to put away the chances.

I'm sure Rafa has some tactical reason as to why it wouldn't work, but I certainly don't see what Perez did that is beyond Gayle's game alongside Mitrovic.

I agree last night was one of his better games, but anyone saying he was 'excellent' has criminally low expectations of our players, or (as is often the case with Mitrovic fans), they're just determined to label every one of his appearances as a success.

Spot on!

Even the fat twat who ran in the pitch at the end showed more pace than Mitro, and a lot more physicality.

Since when has a strikers role been to chest down balls to midfielders to score goals?

I agree yesterday was one of Mitro's best performances but he barely troubled the goalkeeper. Don't forget we had 20 corners. A striker would expect to get on the end of quite a few of them, especially one who is supposedly good in the air and good at headers (according to his fan club).

Spot on!

Even the fat twat who ran in the pitch at the end showed more pace than Mitro, and a lot more physicality.

It's posts like this that make me think this place needs rubbing out and starting again.