Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Makes sense for him to move on. Personally like many others I think he deserved more game time but if he doesn’t fit Rafa’s play style then there’s no benefit of either party in keeping him.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him do well at another club.

On Mitro himself, I never really like players who go out of their way to show how passionate they are or how much they care. If he really cared he'd do what Rafa wants him to do. Should have a decent career in a smaller league or maybe in a bigger league if he grows up a bit

On Mitro himself, I never really like players who go out of their way to show how passionate they are or how much they care. If he really cared he'd do what Rafa wants him to do. Should have a decent career in a smaller league or maybe in a bigger league if he grows up a bit

You don't like Jamaal either?

I was thinking the same. Strange comment.

Lascelles backs up his words and actions with his performances

So to be passionate you also have to be performing well, otherwise passion is worth nothing/or is falsified in your eyes?

Seems a strange way to look at it.

Mitro doesn't do what Rafa tells him to do on the pitch. If he cared as much as he says, he would do anything to get on the pitch so I do think his passion is false to a certain extent, yes

"If he really cared he'd do what Rafa wants him to do". Surely this is the important quote.

It does appear that Mitro hasn't been applying himself in training enough to make Rafa feel that he warrants a place in the team.

It's been mentioned before but it was said by a journo that Mitro had beefed up too much for Rafa's liking and had got 2 of his own personal trainers which also didn't go down very well.