Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Hopefully NUFC get taken over and we can buy better players so our fans no longer have to idolise shit players.

I remember the days of having Shearer, Ferdinand, etc up front. I guess those that rate Mitro never saw those days.

:laugh:

Hopefully NUFC get taken over and we can buy better players so our fans no longer have to idolise shit players.

I remember the days of having Shearer, Ferdinand, etc up front. I guess those that rate Mitro never saw those days.

If the clowns on here who rate Mitrovic had seen the Cole,Ferdinand,Shearer,Asprilla years they would explode

Mitrovic isn't even on the same playing field as Andreas Andersson. Im sick to death of reading posts on here about people idolizing and praising absolutely shit players...Perez and Mitrovic being the classic 2...These 2 absolute wasters weren't even as good as the likes of Malcolm Allen or Alex Mathie

Hopefully NUFC get taken over and we can buy better players so our fans no longer have to idolise s*** players.

I guss some people never witnessed Shearer's first 4 seasons in England's top division.  114 apps 23 goals similar rate to Mitrovich. But yeah, Southampton sold him.

:laugh:

Hopefully NUFC get taken over and we can buy better players so our fans no longer have to idolise s*** players.

I guss some people never witnessed Shearer's first 4 seasons in England's top division.  114 apps 23 goals similar rate to Mitrovich. But yeah, Southampton sold him.

Are you actually suggesting Mitrovic could repeat what big Al done.....Hes not got one ounce of ability needed to be a top striker...no pace,no power,cant head a ball,cant shoot for shit unless its a pathetic scuffed effort.....yeah hes shite

Guest neesy111

Carroll was close to world class during those 6 months. Which seems crazy and random thinking back now.

Still hasn't scored this season.

Are you actually suggesting Mitrovic could repeat what big Al done.....Hes not got one ounce of ability needed to be a top striker...no pace,no power,cant head a ball,cant shoot for s*** unless its a pathetic scuffed effort.....yeah hes s****

Not at all. I'm suggesting that comparing Mitrovic, now, to Shearer at the time he was regarded as the world's best striker is harsh.

He's no worse than Andy Carrol

This is an outrageous comment. AC was on a completely different level to this chump...

Mitro has similar stats to the current AC. Andy did have a remarkable 6 months with us before he was sold admittedly. However, Dean Holdsworth once had a good season as well.

People would be riving the heed off it if they thought Andy was coming back while in reality we have something very similar not even warming the bench.

This might sound daft, but that doesn’t usually stop me... .

There was an earlier post spectulating that he may be one of those players who doesn’t do what they’re told; this rings true for me. I also suspect that on the stats/technique in training he probably looks worse than, for instance Joselu. Both are likely to be red flags for Rafa. No judgement, either way, that is just not how he sees the game/his team playing.

However, some players have a more intuitive approach and what they  lack in technique they make up for in being a right nuisance to the opposition and when their confidence is high they can be very effective. To be fair, whatever he brings it hasn’t done him much harm to date. He’s forged a good career for himself and looks good as an international striker. It is clear Rafa and his team don’t value him, and that is not doing him or us any good. I will be one of the people to wish him well.

This is an outrageous comment. AC was on a completely different level to this chump...

Mitro has similar stats to the current AC. Andy did have a remarkable 6 months with us before he was sold admittedly. However, Dean Holdsworth once had a good season as well.

People would be riving the heed off it if they thought Andy was coming back while in reality we have something very similar not even warming the bench.

Would rather have Dean Holdsworth than Mirovic.

Would rather have Dean Holdsworth than Mirovic.

Absolutely

His daft elbow on Lanzini likely cost his career here. By all accounts he was ahead of Gayle in the pecking order at that time too. He's been more miss than hit under Rafa and he's wasting wages and a place on the bench - wish him the best of luck when he's out of the country playing abroad somewhere - enjoyed the mad bastard and his love of this club/our fans but I'd rather have a striker who fits our system better and can be relied upon.

Guest neesy111

He had that run of games after Gayle got injured last season and didn't make it count, if he had then we probably would had played him for the rest of the season considering the injuries Gayle had.

He had that run of games after Gayle got injured last season and didn't make it count, if he had then we probably would had played him for the rest of the season considering the injuries Gayle had.

Every single time he's been called upon under Rafa he's basically underwhelmed - missed tons of point blank chances too last season ala Joselu this season.

Guest neesy111

Every single time he's been called upon under Rafa he's basically underwhelmed - missed tons of point blank chances too last season ala Joselu this season.

Exactly, he had 5-6 games last season after Gayle's injury at Brentford and apart from scoring vs Wolves did not much else and Murphy came in and took his.

He has a goal every 213 minutes under Rafa and several assists. That's despite being in and out of the team, when brought on in the Championship it'd often be to help close a game out rather than chase a goal. When called upon he's not done bad at all.

I think the not following instructions in training etc sounds about right.