Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Snap their hands off. Throw it and whatever other funds we have at a striker. Jørgensen or whoever Rafa wants.

:lol:

We’ll sign Jorgensen with money that was supposedly already available and the £15m for Mitro will disappear into fresh air.

Mitrovic won't play for us ever again unless Gayle and Joselu get injured at the same time. What's the point in keeping him? He won't be played, regardless of how good or shit people think he is.

I'd rather we have someone who Rafa wants and will actually play.

Given his contribution is zero, it's basically a £15m windfall without any damage to the first XI. I know it's strengthening a rival but if they don't buy him they'll buy someone else so they're going to strengthen regardless. Just fucking sick we won't put another 15m with it and get a proper striker for 30m. Perfectly capable of doing it but they absolutely refuse to do do.

Snap their hands off. Throw it and whatever other funds we have at a striker. Jørgensen or whoever Rafa wants.

We’ll sign Jorgensen with money that was supposedly already available and the £15m for Mitro will disappear into fresh air.

Mitrovic won't play for us ever again unless Gayle and Joselu get injured at the same time. What's the point in keeping him? He won't be played, regardless of how good or shit people think he is.

This is a perfectly feasible scenario though...?

Given his contribution is zero, it's basically a £15m windfall without any damage to the first XI. I know it's strengthening a rival but if they don't buy him they'll buy someone else so they're going to strengthen regardless. Just f***ing sick we won't put another 15m with it and get a proper striker for 30m. Perfectly capable of doing it but they absolutely refuse to do do.

:clap:

Still think Perez would be used then tbh

Given his contribution is zero, it's basically a £15m windfall without any damage to the first XI. I know it's strengthening a rival but if they don't buy him they'll buy someone else so they're going to strengthen regardless. Just fucking sick we won't put another 15m with it and get a proper striker for 30m. Perfectly capable of doing it but they absolutely refuse to do do.

:thup: yepyepyep

Mitrovic won't play for us ever again unless Gayle and Joselu get injured at the same time. What's the point in keeping him? He won't be played, regardless of how good or s*** people think he is.

Due to the lone role and tactical approach our strikers have, it's unlikely they'll get injured during games. Gayle's muscles might explode again, like.

£15m windfall is fucking pointless. We have a player with a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny chance of doing something useful for us. That > £15m in Mike's pocket & our rival getting a new striker.

Yep. The key part is that this £15m wont be reinvested.

We’ll sign the 3 players we were always going to (Kenedy, Jorgensen, GK) and the £15m we’ve got for Mitro will not be spent. So all we would do is strengthen a rival.

If we bought those 3 players and more (or even invested the £15m on a £30m striker) then it’d be worth selling him, but the history tells us that we definitely wont be doing that and the £15m will be spent down Mike’s local.

It'll take more than Locadia and Mitrovic to keep Brighton up, like.

Why? they have been pretty comfortable all season and are 16th atm, think they'll be fine regardless personally.

Won once in the league since the start of November

It'll take more than Locadia and Mitrovic to keep Brighton up, like.

Why? they have been pretty comfortable all season and are 16th atm, think they'll be fine regardless personally.

Aye they have the same points and have conceded less goals than us.  Their problem is scoring, even more so than us, they've only scored 17 to our 22.  Add more goals to their game and I don't see a problem for them. Wouldnt say "comfortable", but the last thing we need is to strengthen a direct rival imo