Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Made some good signings yesterday. Batth for £5m from Wolves and Christie from Boro. Would like to see them go up.

Nah. They were a proper stink in the PL for years before they went down. Couldn't be arsed with yet another London club in the PL either.

Fulham is one of the few kinda charming clubs left in England (in the top three divisions, at least). Not a very important team, but I really like the Cottage. Would rather have them in the Prem than the likes of West Brom, Watford and Burnley.

Agreed. Great little ground and a nice club.

Hope he tears the league up and Rafa gives him another chance. If not, then I can accept him being sold in the summer. Hopefully after a good World Cup.

Fulham play the mackems later in April. Hope he terrifies the heck out of them. Preferably sending them down to League 1.

Tears up championship, has a good World Cup and either comes back and gets himself into our team or he’s sold with some decent value. Win win I guess?

He'll never play for Rafa will he?

Prob true

This is probably the only big criticism I have of Rafa so far. The decision to never play Mitrovic and start Joselu instead is bizarre. Mitrovic misses his fair share of chances too, but I'm convinced he would have stuck away a couple of the sitters Joselu has wasted this season.

Are people forgetting how ineffective mitrovic was for us in the championship? The most likely scenario here is that he plays say 13 games, scores 1, then comes back and rots in the reserves

He's going to be starting regularly you'd think and with a run of games. Repeat it constantly but when he started for us last season he averaged a goal or assist nearly every game.

FFS lads man this guy was utter site in the championship too, I sure as hell do not get all the love in for this fella at all. Daryl Murphy was far far more effective than him in that league. Daryl Fucking Murphy man

He's a man with a tatoo on his neck - gets them all hot.