Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He’s played 919 minutes in the Premier League under a manager who’s not Steve McClaren. He’s scored 9 goals in that time. Averages out at not much less than a goal a game. Throw in some of the sitters he’s missed too and the fact he’s not even mid 20s yet...as much as I love Rafa, we’ve been mugs letting him go.

He’s played 919 minutes in the Premier League under a manager who’s not Steve McClaren. He’s scored 9 goals in that time. Averages out at not much less than a goal a game. Throw in some of the sitters he’s missed too and the fact he’s not even mid 20s yet...as much as I love Rafa, we’ve been mugs letting him go.

Missing sitters is his fault, he will be a decent player but that's it, and make ridiculous decisions for the rest of his career, he clearly isn't learning to not do stupid things.

Andy Cole missed many sitters and people say he's the difference we lost the league when we sold him. Different circumstances I know but similar argument. I'll always back Rafa but I think he got this one wrong.

Andy Cole missed many sitters and people say he's the difference we lost the league when we sold him. Different circumstances I know but similar argument. I'll always back Rafa but I think he got this one wrong.

I’ve never ever heard selling Andy Cole cited as the reason we didn’t win the league in 1996, considering we sold him 18 months earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sick of people apologising for Rafa on this one. When you have a striker like that in the club, you play to their strengths and they will get goals.

You get goals you stand a chance of winning games. It’s quite simple.

He played in a diabolical Steve McClaren side and then barely played for Rafa in a league that he would have torn up if let loose. That doesn’t count as a fair crack at it.

If we weren’t gonna play him, we should have loaned him out that season. He would have had a run of games and come back on form for last season perhaps.

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth that he’s a Fulham player now. I still wish him all the success in the world, he was black n white through n through. He still loves this club.

I’m sick of people apologising for Rafa on this one. When you have a striker like that in the club, you play to their strengths and they will get goals.

He played in a diabolical Steve McClaren side and then barely played for Rafa in a league that he would have torn up if let loose. That doesn’t count as a fair crack at it.

If we weren’t gonna play him, we should have loaned him out that season. He would have had a run of games and come back on form for last season perhaps.

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth that he’s a Fulham player now. I still wish him all the success in the world, he was black n white through n through. He still loves this club.

You aren't allowed to question Rafa, did you not get the memo?

You aren't allowed to question Rafa, did you not get the memo?

Rafa will be managing elsewhere from next season. So we won’t have him or Mitro.

We'll still have Joselu though, thankfully..

think this ongoing debate is a sad indictment of where we are as a club tbh...managers don't fancy players all the fucking time, players go elsewhere and do really well, it happens but generally speaking said clubs replace sold player with either better or different and if that doesn't work out they try again

the fact people are still yelping about rafa making a mistake tells its own story really

How come nobody posted his comments the other day?

Rafa's or Mitro's? Either way could you sum up please?

I'm paraphrasing, but "Rafa wanted me to press from the front, that's not my game, I get tired doing that, my game is crosses in the box, I tried adapting but I couldn't do it."

Wish people would move on. He was never going to play under Rafa and asking Rafa to adapt his ways and tactics which have given him so much success down the years to accommodate him is daft. If Rafa was backed it would be more black and white than simply Mitro being sold and proving a world beater whilst Rafa prefers Joselu/Rondon.