Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Already proving us very very silly.

Rafa, not us. This one is all on him.

It changes nothing about his time here like. Same as Pardew's time here didn't suddenly change because he started doing well at Palace. He suits Fulham. He didn't suit us and the way we're set up.

I'm not sure he was ever given a real opportunity to prove whether that statement is correct or not personally. And I really don't see Joselu excelling in areas that Mitro doesn't.

Tedious and predictable as fuck. Might as well just accept he's gonna score 15+, we sold him far too cheap/wouldn't use him coz Rafa's a stubborn bugger and lock this thread. He scored 9 in that ratbag bunch o gutless cunts Mclaren team as a 20 year old with no experience of the league, it's hardly a surprise that he's doing well 3 years later with a team tailored to him ffs.

Tedious and predictable as fuck. Might as well just accept he's gonna score 15+, we sold him far too cheap coz Rafa's a stubborn bugger and lock this thread. He scored 9 in that ratbag bunch o gutless cunts Mclaren team as a 20 year old with no experience of the league, it's hardly a surprise that he's doing well 3 years later with a team tailored to him ffs.

:thup: This nonsense that he didn't show anything for us is just rewriting history. He would be even better with more game time and some confidence too.

Guest firetotheworks

Already proving us very very silly.

Rafa, not us. This one is all on him.

It changes nothing about his time here like. Same as Pardew's time here didn't suddenly change because he started doing well at Palace. He suits Fulham. He didn't suit us and the way we're set up.

I'm not sure he was ever given a real opportunity to prove whether that statement is correct or not personally. And I really don't see Joselu excelling in areas that Mitro doesn't.

I do. Defending from the front and hold up play. If we played like Fulham I'd accept the point like, but we don't and can't, and for me that's the crucial point.

tbh that could happen to anyone... liability is when you punch someone just because. Also, his goal was lucky.

How was his goal lucky? Harried the defender into a mistake, followed up his miss.

He had other chances as well in the match. He’ll keep scoring because he gets chances.

tbh that could happen to anyone... liability is when you punch someone just because. Also, his goal was lucky.

How was his goal lucky? Harried the defender into a mistake, followed up his miss.

He had other chances as well in the match. He’ll keep scoring because he gets chances.

well, the ball deflected right into his feet