The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Per Mathias Høgmo is the worst thing to happen to Norwegian football. Can't believe his team selections. Can't believe his absolute shit subs in most games. Can't believe his shit philosophies. Can't believe he won't get sacked because he was employed by his mates. Can't believe this is the state of our national team.

If Hungary didn't Greece '04 themselves through two games at least this would be easier to handle.

What everybody else learnt from the first match was that the Hungarian centre halves were dominant in the air and we needed to put on better crossers and some physicality. How does Høgmo solve this? Put on a player that doesn't cross on one wing as well as a 16 year old tiny player as a second striker as well as a piss poor in the air midfielder as the main striker. Yes. That makes sense, you cunt. Let's leave our best crosser on the bench as well as our two physical and aerially dominant strikers. Fucking fuck. Why. What is wrong with your head you pompous twat of a man.

Love Drillo tearing into Høgmo after the match, calling his team selection cowardly and pathetic :sweetjesus:

Oh how I wish we had a proper manager with the players we got these days :okay:

On the other side, we Hungarians are very proud of our team right now. The match was full of enjoyment and the hype is still across the country. We haven't been to the Euros since 1972.

BTW we don't have much sympathy for the Norwegian media after those two reporters were hitting their desk in full happiness after they knew they got us as the opposition.

Very happy now that we have something to wait for in a European competition! :)

Love Drillo tearing into Høgmo after the match, calling his team selection cowardly and pathetic :sweetjesus:

:lol: Drillo. Now THAT was horrible football.

:lol: Drillo. Now THAT was horrible football.

He got us through the group stage of a World Cup. He can stick his wellies up my ass if he so pleased, absolute hero.