The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Third sitter we miss this half. Meh.

Just great watching Barcelona man. Missed couple of chances, but the football when Neymar, Messi or Suarez gets the ball is just pure excitement every time.

"Making someone's bed" (hacerle la cama) is a Spanish idiom for making someone fall, or undermining them. It's used often in football for accusing players of trying to get a manager sacked, by underperforming in games.

so thrown at 9/10 real madrid managers then

Didn't realise Atleti were so close to the top again this season

And have only conceded 6 goals!

That's Cholo for you. You might not like his playing style (I don't), but he's damn good at it.

They've got so much depth up top this season as well though.

Last year they went in with just Mandzukic up top really, and Griezmann who turned into more of an out and out forward. Now they have Griezmann, Jackson, Vietto, Torres and Correa. And the combination of Oliver Torres and YFC seems to have in some way made up for the loss of Arda.

Love watching Rakitic play, elegant as f***.

Actually think he's been Barca's worst starting player over the start of the season. That said he seems to be the anti-Fabregas in that he gets gradually better as a season goes on.

Admittedly I've seen next to nowt of Barça this season but when he's on song I just love his style of play.

Guest neesy111

Agree that he's great. Busquets though, best midfielder in the world these days by quite a way.

:thup:

His performance v Madrid was brilliant.