The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Never seen a pair of CBs make such a difference to a team than this Inter side. They're absolutely s*** on a stick but it doesn't matter because they're so solid at the back. 8 1-0 wins now.

:thup: Just watched that game as I had a big bet on Inter. The two centre halfs were absolutely superb although they weren't up against much. It surprises me that Miranda doesn't play for a better team in a better league mind. I think he's been an outstanding performer for a few year now. The lad who scores the goal for Inter (Llujic?) is unbelievably frustrating - he murdered their full back but his end product is generally woeful. He was equally as frustrating last Monday against Napoli despite getting himself on the scoresheet again.

Never seen a pair of CBs make such a difference to a team than this Inter side. They're absolutely s*** on a stick but it doesn't matter because they're so solid at the back. 8 1-0 wins now.

:thup: Just watched that game as I had a big bet on Inter. The two centre halfs were absolutely superb although they weren't up against much. It surprises me that Miranda doesn't play for a better team in a better league mind. I think he's been an outstanding performer for a few year now. The lad who scores the goal for Inter (Llujic?) is unbelievably frustrating - he murdered their full back but his end product is generally woeful. He was equally as frustrating last Monday against Napoli despite getting himself on the scoresheet again.

Lost his place to Gimenez at Atletico so they cashed in on a 30+ player and Inter were the side that pushed hardest I guess. Also Inter, despite their shitty last few seasons are still  a huge club.

Guest neesy111

How is Bournemouths goal offside? Isn't Cahill clearly on the line? (Prob some daft rule I know nowt about)

Yeap but no GK, offside is between the 1st 2 players.