The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I thought that 'drop into Europa League' nonsense was supposed to stop a few years ago? The entire principle of it is total  :tard: :anguish: :banghead: :puke:

I agree it's pointless for the likes of Manchester United etc, but for teams from the smaller nations like Poland or Sweden or wherever, I don't particularly mind them having a crack at causing an upset in the groups,  then a second crack of the whip in the Europa.

Otherwise the top teams from those countries wouldn't usually get a European campaign longer than the first few months of the season, and gives them some motivation to keep fielding strong teams and trying if they lose the first 3 games and obviously aren't making it through.

I like how the Celtic manager said regarding Malmös thrashing on Tuesday that they would not have lost 8-0. That's Celtic, who are stinking up their Europa League group with 2 points, even less than Malmö finished with in their Champions league group.

Irritating how so many pundits and journalists are highlighting how Stoke haven't conceded a league with Shawcross on the pitch. Whilst it's true, they seem to forget he got sent off against Sunderland which cost his team at least 1 point

Guest palnese

I think Stones is going to be the best English player of his generation. Such a talented, ball-playing defender. He's actually one of my favourite players in the World.