The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Man, CRonaldo has lost some of his speed.

He's nearly 31, and he's been playing first team football at a high level for 14 years. It happens.

Oh absolutely, just hadn't noticed it before today that he'd lost that much.

Don't care what triggs wants you all to believe, but James is a much better player than Isco.

wat

Don't think I've ever talked about either player on here

:lol: Meant Brett, not you. Sorry about that :lol:

Don't care what triggs wants you all to believe, but James is a much better player than Isco.

wat

Don't think I've ever talked about either player on here

[emoji38] Meant Brett, not you. Sorry about that [emoji38]

FFS kill me now

I've never said Isco is better? I said Madrid look more balanced with him part of the three man midfield. I've also got serious man love for Isco :lol:

I hadn't see much of James at Monaco but he is a brilliant player from what I've seen at Madrid and certain Columbian games, just something there in his play I don't think fits in with the team.

Good game from Carvajal. Takes a dump all over Danilo.

Sorry, but both are absolute shit. There's no way any of them takes a dump over the other. Probably Carvajals best game this season.

Sorry, but both are absolute shit. There's no way any of them takes a dump over the other. Probably Carvajals best game this season.

Shit opinion that, but okay.

Sorry, but both are absolute s***. There's no way any of them takes a dump over the other. Probably Carvajals best game this season.

There's no huge difference but the money spent on Danilo, you'd expect a big upgrade. He isn't.

I've never said Isco is better? I said Madrid look more balanced with him part of the three man midfield. I've also got serious man love for Isco :lol:

I hadn't see much of James at Monaco but he is a brilliant player from what I've seen at Madrid and certain Columbian games, just something there in his play I don't think fits in with the team.

Nah you are right, Isco is actually a midfielder where as James closer to a forward than a CM and with the front 3 presently as constructed James doesn't really fit.

James is individually the better player and more effective in the final third obviously, this is what happens when you have a president who buys a load of stars without any consideration what the manager would need to build an effective and balanced team.

Sorry, but both are absolute s***. There's no way any of them takes a dump over the other. Probably Carvajals best game this season.

There's no huge difference but the money spent on Danilo, you'd expect a big upgrade. He isn't.

Absolutely. :thup: But nemtizz made it look like he's twice the player that Danilo is which isn't true. Didn't Rafa start Lucas as RB and Arbeloa as well this season? Not sure, but do htink they've had four different RBs this season which says it all.

I'm pretty sure Campbell accidentally celebrated in front of the SAFC fans there. Certain Walcott said to him, "that's the away fans". :lol: