The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

7-0 real madrid

Not watching the game but imo if they've been picking them apart after the third or fourth then I think that's poor sportsmanship. If Malmo's been making a hash of it then fine. But at 4-0 you know they're outclassed and not coming back, no need to rub it in.

:lol: It's a competition called the Champions League. I hope they win 17-0.

Better to keep scoring making it somewhat entertaining than to just get to 4-0 and pass it around the back four for 40 minutes

That's what I meant with the qualifier of 'Malmoe making a hash of it'. If Real aren't even getting out of second gear and effortlessly scoring on them every time they go forward, then fine. But if they're just going full out Ivan Drago to their Apollo Creed after 4-0 or 5-0 then I don't like to see it and think it's unnecessary.

7-0 real madrid

Not watching the game but imo if they've been picking them apart after the third or fourth then I think that's poor sportsmanship. If Malmo's been making a hash of it then fine. But at 4-0 you know they're outclassed and not coming back, no need to rub it in.

Eh? Are you kidding?

7-0 real madrid

are you having a laugh? is he having a laugh?

7-0 real madrid

Eh? Are you kidding?

Nah. He's American. The inventors of the mercy rule and the participation trophy.

how the fuck is this the most controversial opinion :lol: Yeah, I don't like to see well outclassed teams getting mercilessly ground into dust. I like competitiveness, not Brock Lesnar snapping bones of 10 year old white belts in an MMA octagon :lol:

how the fuck is this the most controversial opinion [emoji38] Yeah, I don't like to see well outclassed teams getting mercilessly ground into dust. I like competitiveness, not Brock Lesnar snapping bones of 10 year old white belts in an MMA octagon [emoji38]

Aye but it would be fake competitiveness really which isn't fun either