The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Apparently Bolasie (26) and Punchy (29) are youngsters in the eyes of today's cockernee commentator.

Holy shit Puncheon's 29? I thought he was 21 or something.

wonder how often pardew refers to them as young players in his speeches and it's now become fact :lol:

Apparently Bolasie (26) and Punchy (29) are youngsters in the eyes of today's cockernee commentator.

Holy shit Puncheon's 29? I thought he was 21 or something.

wonder how often pardew refers to them as young players in his speeches and it's now become fact :lol:

:lol: It's working, I was convinced that both Bolasie and Puncheon were in their early 20s.

How poor are West Brom btw? Can only score one goal against 9 man Stoke. Really don't like how defensive Pullis is.

The 9 men of Stoke had 49% possession. 13 shots to 15. 6 corners to 5.

Apparently the 9 committed only four fouls, while the 11 had nine.

All Mourinho has to do is move Fabregas to number 10, and get a more rounded midfielder alongside Matic. They will be very tough to beat with Fabregas threading through Costa, Pedro and Hazard.

All Mourinho has to do is move Fabregas to number 10, and get a more rounded midfielder alongside Matic. They will be very tough to beat with Fabregas threading through Costa, Pedro and Hazard.

Matic was AIDS today during the thirty minutes I watched. Get rid. Time to buy another AMLC