The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest Howaythetoon

How far have Spurs regressed? The mackems will struggle again, an injury to Defoe and they are fucked. They look tighter at the back mind. Kane looks shagged.

I was impressed with Stones and Barkley for Everton yesterday, Barkley just needs to calm down and not be this all action type player, he is too good to get bogged down as that kind of player. Very exciting players the Everton pair.

How far have Spurs regressed? The mackems will struggle again, an injury to Defoe and they are fucked. They look tighter at the back mind. Kane looks shagged.

I was impressed with Stones and Barkley for Everton yesterday, Barkley just needs to calm down and not be this all action type player, he is too good to get bogged down as that kind of player. Very exciting players the Everton pair.

They look tighter at the back against a team more interested in letting average players stroke the ball around in no man's land than scoring goals.

Pochettino putting Son straight into the starting XI, blatant nepotism.

Really? Nothing for this? Come on, people!

scandalous innit

I had to look up what the word actually meant so took the edge of it :lol:

Anybody have the livescore app? I'm all for by the minute match commentary, but it's been pretty vague today. My favourite passage during the earlier game.

http://i57.tinypic.com/14sgvp2.png