The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Don't agree Costa should have been sent off, before the push it's just a standard physical battle between a striker and a defender. Then he pushed him which is deserving a yellow, Gabriel at that point shouldn't have been booked but once you book him and he kicks out at Costa you have to send him off.

Costa should be off for hands to the face. Credit to Kosicelny for not going down, but it's only ended in his fellow CB being wound up and sent off.

They should really use video evidence on crap like this. The officials won't always have the best view and with all the backchat going on anyway, it wouldn't slow the game down.

In defence of Mitro, he merely trod over a dropping ball. I don't think the lad has sharp enough reflexes to instantaneously realize that it was an opportunity to kick someone.

Don't agree Costa should have been sent off, before the push it's just a standard physical battle between a striker and a defender. Then he pushed him which is deserving a yellow, Gabriel at that point shouldn't have been booked but once you book him and he kicks out at Costa you have to send him off.

Costa should've been off man, he slapped his arm right across Koscielnys face on purpose :lol:

:lol: Costa smacked the shit out of him.

There's at least three bookable offences there man. He slaps him on the face with his right arm, then his left hand and then he pushes him over. I'd have booked him for simulation too for the "stamp", so maybe even four.

Guest neesy111

There's 3 yellow cards in the incident's, so he easily should had been off.

anybody who wants to see sportsmanship and the correct decisions being made is a poindexter. this is why football is the greatest sport.

I like it, and Arsenal fucking deserves it.

:lol: Yup. Costa is scum, but fuck Arsenal.

Refs need to crack down on defenders grabbing hold of strikers though, that's why players end up in wrestling matches and then you get strikers lashing out.

I just can't hate Diego Costa. He picks Spain over Brazil, he does idiotic things, but somehow I admire the fact that he always manages to win against the ref and opposition. :lol: It's fucking ridiculous.

:lol: He's bought into his bullshit image so hard, though.

Refs need to crack down on defenders grabbing hold of strikers though, that's why players end up in wrestling matches and then you get strikers lashing out.

They'll crack down on it the next time we play a big team.

They'll crack down on it the next time we play a big team.

No doubt, Mike Williamson's the only defender I've ever seen being done for grabbing a striker in the penalty box.

:lol: Costa smacked the s*** out of him.

I actually admire Gabriel for stepping in after seeing Costa manhandle Koscielny with three seperste bookable offences. Costa should have been off there and then, with Gabriel booked ar the most. I still don't see how Gabriel stamped Cista either as the latter is simply waiting to be backed into.

Really tough to watch that nonsense man. These refs are so incapable of stamping any kind of authority out there.

As soon as they continued getting close to one another and carrying on after the initial bookings, I would have just sent both off. Go and sort it out in the parking lot.

Two absolute idiots. Overly sensitive high strung bitchy behaviour.

I like people that inexplicably manage to break rules and get away with it. Unless it's against my own team of course.

:thup:

For some reason, Puyol is the only player whose cheating and dirty tricks transcended the rubric of reproach or criticism, he elevated his gamesmanship to an art form the likes of which Ric Flair would be proud. It was beautiful, man :lol:

Everyone else who employ such tricks are contemptible