The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Won a total of 20 league home games in the last four seasons and three games.

Last 73 home games, taken 71 points.

It is amazing we get anyone to turn up with statistics like that.

I've basically gone into "no mercy, no excuses" mode. I've seen enough of Sherwood to know he's a gobshite and a chancer. Next, please. And quickly.

I've basically gone into "no mercy, no excuses" mode. I've seen enough of Sherwood to know he's a gobshite and a chancer. Next, please. And quickly.

Had him sussed when he revealed his world view of football saying "defenders are supposed to defend, attackers are supposed to attack". Complete tosser to boot.

Wow, that's shit. We've taken 75 90 points from our last 86 82 league matches. :smug:

Edit: wrong, even we aren't that bad. :lol:

Had him sussed when he revealed his world view of football saying "defenders are supposed to defend, attackers are supposed to attack". Complete tosser to boot.

Yep, an obvious chancer if ever there was one. Reminds me of Pardew which makes him even worse.

Wow, that's shit. We've taken 75 points from our last 86 league matches. :smug:

Is that right? Fuck me. :lol:

Last week at Leicester, into the second half, and we're winning two nil but really under the cosh.

So what does he do?

Takes off a midfielder, brings on Ayew, a striker who is clearly struggling.

I can't even begin to work out the logic behind a piece of fucking brainlessness like that.

The bloke is an absolute shyster. And last week was far from the only time we've seen it. If the opposition ever change things, he's fucking clueless.

Garth's right like, it all started with Beckham in the World Cup, that's the first time I ever saw this automatic red card for any sort of 'retaliation'. It's got fucking ridiculous, including the 'raising hands' business. Unless it's dangerous or stopping a goal, the players stay on the field.

Wow, that's shit. We've taken 75 points from our last 86 league matches. :smug:

Is that right? Fuck me. :lol:

No, I messed the calcs up. :laugh:

It's 25 wins from our last 82 matches. Add draws in and it's a mighty 90 points.