The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

@OptaJoe: 13 - Mesut Ozil has been involved in 13 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances (11 assists, two goals). Ya.

Lovely lovely player.

Norwich deciding to deal with Sanchez by shoving him into the camera pit, classy.

Can't keep relying on our rivals to keep losing.

Don't really bother with watching other results as no matter what happens you pretty much always end up needing between 35-40 points to stay up.

Which there's absolutely no way we're getting as things stand.

Shelvey's not even on the bench, maybe no risked before his impending move to the toon :)

Do you rate him Groo?

I think he's a very good player with his best years still to come

What I've seen of him gives me a postive impression in terms of his drive and desire. I think he'd be just what we need in the middle of the park tbqh.

Guest neesy111

That's Arsenal fucked for a while.

He's been very hot and cold this season.  Losing ozil would be a bigger loss this season.

True but I still think they'll miss him massively if he's out for a few weeks or plus, even with his indifferent form this season Joel Campbell isn't anywhere near Sanchez level.

They're gonna have to hope Ozil keeps his cracking form up.

Would Swansea take Rodgers back?

Don't know but can't see it.

We've played well today, keep this up and we'll start winning again, just need that bit of luck to start a run. Can't help feeling robbed today of a point with that penalty decision.