The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

some goal by Dele Alli like

Great goal, but somehow I was expecting better. :lol:

You'd always feel that way whenever you hear the hype of it, as opposed to simply seeing it as it happens.

I didn't think Kasami's goal was all that when I looked it up the following day. (Why on earth would I be watching Fulham v Palace? :lol: )

The Norwich official having a go at Klopp at the end.

What a stroppy little bitch  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was because Klopp was whining at their being 5 minutes stoppage time. Norwich scored on 93 and Klopp moaned to the officials. Then in 95th minute (that Klopp was whinging about!) they won it and he went crazy. Don't blame the Norwich coach having a go tbh. Gone off Klopp since he got here.

The Norwich official having a go at Klopp at the end.

What a stroppy little bitch  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was because Klopp was whining at their being 5 minutes stoppage time. Norwich scored on 93 and Klopp moaned to the officials. Then in 95th minute (that Klopp was whinging about!) they won it and he went crazy. Don't blame the Norwich coach having a go tbh. Gone off Klopp since he got here.

But that's understandable. He was fuming that they had conceded with so much time added on, which wasn't explainable. Would then have felt some redemption with them then getting a winner anyway.

His celebration was authentic man. He wasn't looking to wind them up or anything.

Fellaini elbowing again. Someone half that cunt.

They play West Brom in March, hopefully him and McClean will break each other's legs.

Dream scenario.

The pain these Man United fans are going through. Spare a thought.

It must be really tough, it's been over TWO AND A HALF FULL YEARS since they won the title.