The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Torres finally gets his 100th goal for Atletico, the useless fuck.

Saw earlier that they're wearing some Chinese themed shirts. Blatantly trying to get a mental bid from out East for Torres.

Guest neesy111

Saw earlier that they're wearing some Chinese themed shirts. Blatantly trying to get a mental bid from out East for Torres.

They are 25% owned by Chinese.

They are 25% owned by Chinese.

... I did not know that :lol:

Fuck off Swansea you fucking cunts, gave away points to The King

Slightly ruined a good day of footy for me.

Yeah, this and I wanted to see Doumbia, but no such luck. Maybe he'll be on in the 87th minute in the next game.

Can't get over the Leicester result. I mean, are they going to win in it? for real? :lol:

Think it is looking more and more likely which would be incredible. I really hope they do it.

They have 3 tough games - Liverpool (won), City (won) - get something from Arsenal and the three after that are all looking good as well.

Win next week at Arsenal and I won't be able to contain my excitement about Leicester actually winning the league. The last few weeks i've been looking at the gap to 4th and 5th.

Remember Liverpool beating Vity 3-2 in April and it looked liek they would win the league. I think City had 2 games in hand though which would put them only a point or 2 behind L'pool.

Massive achievement also if Spurs won it. But I hope they don't.. They're super consistent. Not overly reliant on any individual player.