The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I don't think there's need to get reds out this early in a game. He was late but a ticking off and a final warning would have been the sensible option imo.

Haven't seen it, but surely if a Red is a Red it doesn't matter when it is in the game?

I don't think there's need to get reds out this early in a game. He was late but a ticking off and a final warning would have been the sensible option imo.

Sensible option isn't an option for Mike Dean.

Haven't seen it, but surely if a Red is a Red it doesn't matter when it is in the game?

Two yellows this early in the game, wasn't malicious or anything. Don't think West Brom would have kicked up too much of a fuss if it was just a final warning.

Sensible option isn't an option for Mike Dean.

He loves the centre of attention, like. Probably knew he would be talked about a lot if he gave an early red.

Two yellows this early in the game, wasn't malicious or anything. Don't think West Brom would have kicked up too much of a fuss if it was just a final warning.

Aye - still maybe should have been more careful if he has already been cautioned...I haven't seen it like... :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Lush goal from Suarez, nutmeg, strength then a clinical finish. Sort of similar to his first against PSG.