The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Does anyone else not know the difference between Fernandinho and Fernando?

Could literally be the same player for all I know.

Fernandinho is better

This. Fernando is crap. Fernandinho is an actual footballer of decent quality.

What a horrible set of CL games so far tonight. Been flipping between City and Atlético and they are equally s***.

Me too, awful. However, this is exactly what city should do. No need to work too hard, they have a 3-1 lead so just need to protect it and try to keep some energy for the rest of the season. DKV just haven't been good enough to break them down. Although, city losing Kompany and otamendi is horrific news for them. They MIGHT not even make top 4, which would be one of the most hilarious things ever as Guardiola is coming in the summer haha.

Hughts back up to 2nd. :cool:

Be lush if he came up at the expense of that fat Europhobic cunt at Hull and the crybaby down the road. Those two play each other at the weekend n all.

Hughts back up to 2nd. :cool:

Be lush if he came up at the expense of that fat Europhobic c*** at Hull and the crybaby down the road. Those two play each other at the weekend n all.

Hull and Boro with a game in hand though. I have to say, sacking him was the thing that really made me hate MA and the board, on a personal level. Maybe because we finally had a team and a manager who cared, who we could be proud of. Would be great if he gets promoted with Brighton, keeps them in the PL for a couple seasons, meanwhile Rafa sorts us out, then he goes back to Liverpool and Hughton comes back to us - yes, I know it'll never happen, but a man can dream...