The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Not too sure how you could even contemplate Kane as a one season wonder. He's always looked like hes got all the right attributes.

So did James Beattie and so does Jamie Vardy. Kane just felt like a one season wonder to me as well but he's improved a lot and overwritten defenders knowing about his style of play now.

Not too sure how you could even contemplate Kane as a one season wonder. He's always looked like hes got all the right attributes.

So did James Beattie and so does Jamie Vardy. Kane just felt like a one season wonder to me as well but he's improved a lot and overwritten defenders knowing about his style of play now.

honestly I thought managers would have figured him out and how to stop him but hey always nice to see a young player coming through the ranks and proving himself

He never had one outstanding feature though, like pace (Owen) or strength (Carroll). I think that as a young striker, that sometimes means you get underrated. Even the fans of the teams he was on loan at...and tbh, some Spurs fans...didn't really fancy him. He's just good at everything, which coupled with hard work and a clever footballing mind has meant he has got better and better. It also makes it a bit harder for managers to game plan against him - you can't just stick a big guy on him, or a quick, nippy defender.

He never had one outstanding feature though, like pace (Owen) or strength (Carroll). I think that as a young striker, that sometimes means you get underrated. Even the fans of the teams he was on loan at...and tbh, some Spurs fans...didn't really fancy him. He's just good at everything, which coupled with hard work and a clever footballing mind has meant he has got better and better. It also makes it a bit harder for managers to game plan against him - you can't just stick a big guy on him, or a quick, nippy defender.

I'll put my hand up, I thought he was a shoot on sight merchant. I thought hed be found out. But if anything he's better this season . Must be a cert to start for England.