The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Wew, not sure I've ever been so wrong about a player.

:thup:

I was as wrong as I've ever been. More so than everyone was about Owen Hargreaves for a bit.

I'm wrong about plenty but I don't get how anyone could have written Kane off as limited in any way. He is literally the best example in the league of a striker who doesn't have a weakness. Great shot on him from all ranges, quick, smart, strong, good in the air.

I'm wrong about plenty but I don't get how anyone could have written Kane off as limited in any way. He is literally the best example in the league of a striker who doesn't have a weakness. Great shot on him from all ranges, quick, smart, strong, good in the air.

At the same time I didn't think he was particularly good at any of those non-weaknesses either and as a result didn't have any standout attributes aside from being a try hard.

Because he's English. Not extremely quick. Not extremely skilful. And fairly unheralded to be fair.

Also a lot of the stuff he's good at minus finishing is seen as "throwback" and therefore old-fashioned and not suitable to the modern striker. Working the channels, holding up the ball, work rate, bring others into play without abundant flicks etc.

Someone really needs to give Dele Alli a good kicking. Got a right attitude on him. His fat head is only going to get bigger too with all the recent hype. Really annoying kid.

Someone really needs to give Dele Alli a good kicking. Got a right attitude on him. His fat head is only going to get bigger too with all the recent hype. Really annoying kid.

My word I despise Delle Alli

If ever you needed more of a reason to like a player.

My word I despise Delle Alli

If ever you needed more of a reason to like a player.

Always mouthing off and starting shit. Good player but a bit of a gobby tit.