The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Takes a five second video review to give a pen there.

Iniesta shouldn't be on the pitch tbf.

I don't see how that's relevant to my post.

A review of his handball would result in a red card, therefore this incident wouldn't had happened.

I don't think you can change the Iniesta yellow on review. Ref saw the handball but decided to give a yellow.

Guest neesy111

Deserved.  Simeone is a genius, utter genius.

Barca's season has caught up with them, also again it shows how it's still impossible to defend the CL.

A review of his handball would result in a red card, therefore this incident wouldn't had happened.

I don't think you can change the Iniesta yellow on review. Ref saw the handball but decided to give a yellow.

BT Sports said he never even got a yellow.

BT Sports said he never even got a yellow.

He did get a yellow.

Guest neesy111

Anyone who thinks that you need obscene amounts of money to succeed in football just have to watch that and Atletico as a while over the last 3 or 4 years. Brilliant to see

I think the queue of clubs wanting Simeone will be ridiculous when he leaves them.

Imagine supporting a team of players that cared even half as much about their club as Atletico's do

They're like the anti us. Streetwise players dying for the shirt and manager whereas...

Messi must've been kidnapped two weeks ago. Fuck happened to him? How can you be this uninterested in a CL quarterfinal? He made one run defensively, but that was all he gave for these 180minutes. Abysmal.

Barcelona have been bad, shows how much they rely on Messi supplying the ball however, Neymar and Suarez tried but it's just too easy when youre defending against 10. Thought Rakitic was horrible as well.

Ref was bad, but Barcelona has had many decisions in their favour this season so they can't complain about that handball. Must be the first game I thought the ref was actually biased against Barcelona. Leaves it open for the best manager in the world to win it however.

Messi must've been kidnapped two weeks ago. Fuck happened to him? How can you be this uninterested in a CL quarterfinal? He made one run defensively, but that was all he gave for these 180minutes. Abysmal.

Barcelona have been bad, shows how much they rely on Messi supplying the ball however, Neymar and Suarez tried but it's just too easy when youre defending against 10. Thought Rakitic was horrible as well.

Ref was bad, but Barcelona has had many decisions in their favour this season so they can't complain about that handball. Must be the first game I thought the ref was actually biased against Barcelona. Leaves it open for the best manager in the world to win it however.

You're right, Neymar should've walked for violent conduct.

Guest neesy111

Can't believe I've watched this Palace-Everton game, its been one of the worst games I've ever seen

2 awful managers.

Guest neesy111

Messi is probably got an eye on his tax trial which starts soon.

Deserved.  Simeone is a genius, utter genius.

Barca's season has caught up with them, also again it shows how it's still impossible to defend the CL.

Agreed.

VI has gone on all season about the team tiring and it has come in dramatic style. Those few extra games, the desperation to win perhaps waning 2%. The way Barca have played this season is not dissimilar to Real's last season in their defence of the CL. Excellent, best team in the world in December. Completely finished by April.

Btw... if Real can avoid Atleti in the semi, I can smell 11.