Lockwood Cup 3rd edition. Saturday October 15th, 22nd or November 5th???

Guest neesy111

I've played there a few times in the last year (it must be the one I'm thinking of). Always play in a pair of those astroturf type molded boots but plenty of people with regular molded too.

Guys, sorry to step into this thread but who organises this? The  reason im asking is our company is setting a 5 a side team up and were hoping to get a few friendly games in.

Would N-O be interested in a 5-a-side game against our work team?

Guest neesy111

Guys, sorry to step into this thread but who organises this? The  reason im asking is our company is setting a 5 a side team up and were hoping to get a few friendly games in.

I'm organising this.  Yeah if I can get a few others interested.

I'm organising this.  Yeah if I can get a few others interested.

I'd be up for it date depending. Funnily enough I had just mentioned in the chat section yesterday about NO getting a regular game sorted.

Taylor doesn't even look good when playing football, but he is good. I hate players like that.

I'll take that :smug:

2 assists is hardly selfish. Granted it was out of a total of 924 goals. Stupid crap reds.

:lol: Such a mad victory. freakin double decker.

Guest neesy111

No mouldies? [emoji38] It must be the only place in the UK with a 'next gen' surface that operates that policy. Football on new astro with trainers is the pits.

I suspect all power league venues have the policy.