Predictions league 2015/16 - Now with average N-O prediction table!

Magpie

Watford 1-3 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Everton 1-1 Aston Villa

Newcastle 3-1 Leicester

Southampton 2-0 Stoke

Swansea 1-1 Bournemouth

West Brom 1-3 Arsenal

Man City 0-1 Liverpool

Spurs 1-1 West Ham

Crystal Palace 1-2 Sunderland

Gameweek 13

Watford 0-1 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Everton 2-1 Aston Villa

Newcastle 2-2 Leicester

Southampton 1-0 Stoke

Swansea 2-1 Bournemouth

West Brom 0-2 Arsenal

Man City 1-0 Liverpool

Spurs 3-1 West Ham

Crystal Palace 2-1 Sunderland

Week 12:

What a week! Got massacred off AFCB (note the ‘A’) 0-1 (WOO-HOO! Payback for repeatedly playing well [in parts] and getting sweet FA...) AND a cracking week for a lot of you in our own league.

An incredible 17 players scored 20+ points, the highest average score (20.4) to date, the highest group guess (23 points), 37 spot on scores including 8 x 10 pointers, an astonishing 6 of which were from the Man Utd game—though the buggers scoring in Fergy time cost me 4 points! Unsurprisingly the latter was the top scoring game (142 points).

Don’t know where to start or stop re congratulations. Hats-off to Magpie, our glorious leader is now ... well, our glorious leader. Phenomenal points total from BillClinton, psychic-like great shouts from Ryan for our game, Sho’Time for the Leicester game (nominated), Kaizero for the West Ham game (nominated too), and Interpolic for the brave Stoke home win. Pick of the bunch though, for me, goes to “Mr President” again, who not only gets 30 points, but five of them come from being the only person to take Palace to beat Liverpool, and only going and getting the score right too! I genuinely feel like sending you a crystal ball as a trophy! Hope you get some Monica Lewinsky-like attention instead! (...not offering you’ll no doubt be glad to hear).

Lawro would have a good week again, scoring 22 points (he would be on same points total as Magpie, btw: 234). His guest notorious Wealdstone fan Gordon  ("You want some?...I'll give it ya”) Hill scored 21 points. Lawro’s guests’ total for the season would be 174. 

Week 12:

What a week! Got massacred off AFCB (note the ‘A’) 0-1 (WOO-HOO! Payback for repeatedly playing well [in parts] and getting sweet FA...) AND a cracking week for a lot of you in our own league.

An incredible 17 players scored 20+ points, the highest average score (20.4) to date, the highest group guess (23 points), 37 spot on scores including 8 x 10 pointers, an astonishing 6 of which were from the Man Utd game—though the buggers scoring in Fergy time cost me 4 points! Unsurprisingly the latter was the top scoring game (142 points).

Don’t know where to start or stop re congratulations. Hats-off to Magpie, our glorious leader is now ... well, our glorious leader. Phenomenal points total from BillClinton, psychic-like great shouts from Ryan for our game, Sho’Time for the Leicester game (nominated), Kaizero for the West Ham game (nominated too), and Interpolic for the brave Stoke home win. Pick of the bunch though, for me, goes to “Mr President” again, who not only gets 30 points, but five of them come from being the only person to take Palace to beat Liverpool, and only going and getting the score right too! I genuinely feel like sending you a crystal ball as a trophy! Hope you get some Monica Lewinsky-like attention instead! (...not offering you’ll no doubt be glad to hear).

Lawro would have a good week again, scoring 22 points (he would be on same points total as Magpie, btw: 234). His guest notorious Wealdstone fan Gordon  ("You want some?...I'll give it ya”) Hill scored 21 points. Lawro’s guests’ total for the season would be 174. 

:thup:

I've miscalculated tgarve's score, his 5-5 for the North London derby threw me and I didn't award him the three points for it, correct score will be reflected in the next league table.

Watford 0 v 1 Man Utd

Chelsea 2 v 0 Norwich

Everton 1 v 1 Aston Villa

Newcastle 2 v 1 Leicester

Southampton 2 v 2 Stoke

Swansea 1 v 3 Bournemouth

West Brom 0 v 3 Arsenal

Man City 3 v 2 Liverpool

Tottenham 2 v 0 West Ham

Crystal Palace 2 v 0 Sunderland 

Week 12:

:thup:

I've miscalculated tgarve's score, his 5-5 for the North London derby threw me and I didn't award him the three points for it, correct score will be reflected in the next league table.

Was close to coming off!

Watford 0 v 3 Man Utd

Chelsea 1 v 1 Norwich

Everton 0 v 1 Aston Villa

Southampton 0 v 0 Stoke

Swansea 1 v 1 Bournemouth

West Brom 0 v 3 Arsenal

Man City 3 v 1 Liverpool

Tottenham 2 v 1 West Ham

Crystal Palace 2 v 1 Sunderland 

For a fun exercise, Altamullan/Magpie. Can one of you check out what results you'd have gotten if you'd have gone:

2-1 on all matches

1-1 on all matches

1-0 on all matches

1-2 on all matches

0-1 on all matches

next week? :lol:

For a fun exercise, Altamullan/Magpie. Can one of you check out what results you'd have gotten if you'd have gone:

2-1 on all matches

1-1 on all matches

1-0 on all matches

1-2 on all matches

0-1 on all matches

next week? :lol:

Crack on bud!

Seeing as i'm doing shite this year, i'll be the guinea pig.

Gameweek 13

Watford 2 v 1 Man Utd

Chelsea 2 v 1 Norwich

Everton 2 v 1 Aston Villa

Southampton 2 v 1 Stoke

Swansea 2 v 1 Bournemouth

West Brom 2 v 1 Arsenal

Man City 2 v 1 Liverpool

Spurs 2 v 1 West Ham

Seeing as i'm doing shite this year, i'll be the guinea pig.

Gameweek 13

Watford 2 v 1 Man Utd

Chelsea 2 v 1 Norwich

Everton 2 v 1 Aston Villa

Southampton 2 v 1 Stoke

Swansea 2 v 1 Bournemouth

West Brom 2 v 1 Arsenal

Man City 2 v 1 Liverpool

Spurs 2 v 1 West Ham

Nominate one!

Watford 1 v 2 Man Utd

Chelsea 2 v 0 Norwich

Everton 2 v 2 Aston Villa

Southampton 1 v 1 Stoke

Swansea 1 v 1 Bournemouth

West Brom 1 v 3 Arsenal

Man City 3 v 0 Liverpool

Spurs 3 v 2 West Ham

Crystal Palace 0 v 1 Sunderland

Ok, I'll make-do with this--apologies for wonky columns. I applied Kaizero's query to three random week's worth of results (weeks 3, 7, and 11). As you can see, 2-1 and 1-1 faired best; averaging 17.3 and 17.0 respectively. I doubled the score for the game which had the most nominations, that week.  I've included the 'Group Guess' (median of goals for both teams) and the actual average for those weeks, for comparison.

Points   Wk3 Wk7 Wk11 Ave

two-one       9 21 22 17.3

one-one     28 13 10 17.0

one-nil       9   10   17  12.0

one-two     10 10   7   9.0

nil-one     14   12   10  12.0

Grp Guess    14 17 13 14.7

Act Ave     15 19 15 16.3

Gameweek 13

Watford 0-2 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Everton 2-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 0-2 Leicester

Southampton 2-0 Stoke

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth

West Brom 0-2 Arsenal

Man City 2-0 Liverpool

Spurs 2-0 West Ham

Crystal Palace 1-2 Sunderland

Watford 0-2 Man Utd

Chelsea 1-0 Norwich

Everton 2-1 Aston Villa

Newcastle 1-1 Leicester

Southampton 2-0 Stoke

Swansea 2-1 Bournemouth

West Brom 0-1 Arsenal

Man City 2-1 Liverpool

Spurs 2-1 West Ham

Crystal Palace 2-0 Sunderland

Gameweek 13

Watford 0-2 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Everton 2-1 Aston Villa

Newcastle 1-1 Leicester

Southampton 3-1 Stoke

Swansea 0-0 Bournemouth

West Brom 0-3Arsenal

Man City 3-1 Liverpool

Spurs 2-1West Ham

Crystal Palace 2-0 Sunderland

After 16 sets of predictions our group guesses (median home and away goals, turned into results) look like this--lots of 2-1’s this week! I’ve also shown the range of results predicted.

Watford 0-2 Man Utd (Home Win 1: Draw 2: Away Win 13)

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich (Home Win 14: Draw 2: Away Win 0)

Everton 2-1 Aston Villa (Home Win 9: Draw 5: Away Win 2)

Newcastle 2-1 Leicester (Home Win 6: Draw 6: Away Win 4)

Southampton 2-1 Stoke (Home Win 12: Draw 3: Away Win 1)

Swansea 2-1 Bournemouth (Home Win 9: Draw 5: Away Win 2)

West Brom 0-3 Arsenal (Home Win 1: Draw 1: Away Win 14)

Man City 2-1 Liverpool (Home Win 14: Draw 1: Away Win 1)

Spurs 2-1 West Ham (Home Win 13: Draw 3: Away Win 0)

Crystal Palace 2-1 Sunderland (Home Win 13: Draw 0: Away Win 3)

Our game and the Chelsea game have the most nominations, four each. No nominations yet for the games at Swansea, Man City, and Palace.