Feyenoord vs Newcastle (Viewable link not in OP)

Stifler

God il never forget that Bellamy goal. I was watching it with my mate in my parents video shop and he was talking s**** for the whole game. When the ball hit the net I flung him against the door and the glass shattered.

I nearly s*** myself my mother was fuming..my dad was raging what the f*** happened.. am when Newcastle scored the winner. I was waiting for a good smacking and he just said ah right!

Don't get to see the goals unfortunately, but a bit of what it was like in the stands

That is a brilliant video. Didn't realise it was by someone from Yorkshire mags til the bit at the end. See a couple of them on the train on the way to games every now and then. Didn't know Mal ever had hair though, assumed he'd always been bald!!!

Don't get to see the goals unfortunately, but a bit of what it was like in the stands

That is a brilliant video. Didn't realise it was by someone from Yorkshire mags til the bit at the end. See a couple of them on the train on the way to games every now and then. Didn't know Mal ever had hair though, assumed he'd always been bald!!!

Aye mate, if you look they have quite a few videos of  of our european adventures, Bilbao, Marseille, Metz, Barcelona, etc

Aye mate, if you look they have quite a few videos of  of our european adventures, Bilbao, Marseille, Metz, Barcelona, etc

I was standing a few rows in front of where they took that video. HT was fantastic, we'd just scored and it was mental. They kept showing lads with no tops on and the You Fat Bastard chants were deafening. Happy Days.

I'm having a bit of trouble here uploading the DVD.

I went to upload it to Google drive but there is different files on the DVD and I'm not sure which one is the actual match or if it's split into different files.

Anyway I'm uploading all the files and Google drive is taking it's time to process them.

Anyone know an easier way?

I went to upload it to Google drive but there is different files on the DVD and I'm not sure which one is the actual match or if it's split into different files.

Anyway I'm uploading all the files and Google drive is taking it's time to process them.

Has the cat done a whoopsie on the DVD?

You need to rip the DVD to a digital file of some form.

http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-dvd-to-mp4.html

You need to rip the DVD to a digital file of some form.

http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-dvd-to-mp4.html

Having trouble doing that. My Mac doesn't have a disk tray, so I'm having to use uni computers and they don't allow you to download 3rd party software.