Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've decided I may just be an idiot. Haven't a fucking clue what Altamullan is saying in any of his posts.

He's saying that in the dark and distant  past before proper regulation of them, Steve Black was a pub Bouncer in Newcastle and his favoured trick was to rake his boot down your shin and onto your foot and has taught this move to Sissoko and Mitrovic.

Thanks UD man, good translation of my ramblings. All that was missing was stating that tongue was firmly in cheek and evidently poor attempt at ( Viz-like) humour. He shoots...he misses... (but the  lad keeps shooting!).

My bad Kanji,  you're evidently not an idiot (... Although fact we're toon fans, could be considered by some as evidence of being intellectually challenged).

Thanks UD man, good translation of my ramblings. All that was missing was stating that tongue was firmly in cheek and evidently poor attempt at ( Viz-like) humour. He shoots...he misses... (but the  lad keeps shooting!).

My bad Kanji,  you're evidently not an idiot (... Although fact we're toon fans, could be considered by some as evidence of being intellectually challenged).

I like the cut of your indecipherable jib :thup: I'll continue saying "wut" to your posts, but carry on fella!

Speak for yourself you inarticulate b******.

He can't.

Thanks Peter! I choose to believe that, contrary to "Luke Archibald's"  unresistible one-liner, you just had to register your vote for me as voice of my generation! Chuffed to bits. I know who I'm going call if I need a reference, or if there's something strange (...stranger.???) in the neighbourhood; obviously.