Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Outlaw Pete

Close this f***ing thread ffs. Most tedious f***ing debate we've had this year and TCD's not even a primary participant.

if you don't like it, don't open the thread up.

And don't post in the thread..if you don't like it

Are you not mentally strong enough to do that simple task ?

Close this f***ing thread ffs. Most tedious f***ing debate we've had this year and TCD's not even a primary participant.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/04/You-better-check-your-tone-man-GIF.gif

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/04/You-better-check-your-tone-man-GIF.gif

:lol:

Shall we re-hash Sissoko's "stamp" now? If you look closely, I think it's his heel studs which make most contact with the squealing gooner's ankle joint/ foot. This seems to be the exact same part of the boot and the exact same point of contact for squealing gooner no.2 incident, supporting role this time by Mitro-stay-on-the-pitch. Now, I can distinctly (ish...) recall a neeneck doorman doing the exact same thing to me outside the City Vaults (fat barsteward) probably around the same time Steve Black was working the doors. See where I am going?(no, not Stannington or St George's....) seems likely to me that Blackie has been training our lads in dubious door- bothering crowd control tic-tacs. It can lead to no good! Is neither big nor clever, and thank goodness Mr Marriner has taken stand, and drawn attention to the dark arts our young impressionable lads are being exposed to! Next instalment Thauvin's  ninja slide.... I reckon we should be onto that by early November. O0