Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Outlaw Pete

Lots of people here are a tad blind, it was a red all day.

Lots of people here are a tad blind, it was never a red all day.

Actually, it was, did you not notice he got sent off ?

Ah, I see. All refereeing decisions are on the money and never wrong then. Good to know. Make sure you let all the fans in the ground know so they don't bother going mental when one of our players gets sent off for lightly touching an opposition player on his shinpad.

Really glad I checked this thread, it's been bothering me for a while but now I know mistakes are never made I can carry on.

Guest Outlaw Pete

Ah, I see. All refereeing decisions are on the money and never wrong then. Good to know. Make sure you let all the fans in the ground know so they don't bother going mental when one of our players gets sent off for lightly touching an opposition player on his shinpad.

Really glad I checked this thread, it's been bothering me for a while but now I know mistakes are never made I can carry on.

You're kidding right ?

Of course refs get it wrong sometimes.

He missed the Arsenal penalty, it was a mistake.

The red card was bang on Mitro went straight down the  lads shin, the ball was long gone. His only intention was to hurt him.

A clear red.

I seriously don't know what all the winging about it is for.

You're kidding right ?

The red card was bang on Mitro went straight down the  lads shin, the ball was long gone. His only intention was to hurt him.

A clear red.

You are fucked in the head if you think there was any intention to hurt in that challenge like.

EDIT: in fact I'd say that the fact there was no intention to hurt the lad is about the only thing people in here agree about, except you obviously.

Guest Outlaw Pete

You're kidding right ?

A clear red.

You are f***ed in the head if you think there was any intention to hurt in that challenge like.

EDIT: in fact I'd say that the fact there was no intention to hurt the lad is about the only thing people in here agree about, except you obviously.

I guess we'll just have to disagree on that one.

Although I don't see any need for insults.

I still think the ref was correct.

You're kidding right ?

A clear red.

You are f***ed in the head if you think there was any intention to hurt in that challenge like.

what a crock of shit.

Guest Outlaw Pete

You're kidding right ?

A clear red.

what a crock of s***.

Grow up

Guest Outlaw Pete

Yes. Let's continue it.

Someone said Mitro acted like a tit..

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3u/lY/2iR0Xa30/img20150831181039.png