Copa América Centenario

Deuce

you, you need, you need to, you need to believe, you need to believe that, you need to believe that we, you need to believe that we will win.

I!

I believe!

I believe that!

I believe that I won't have to watch the second half!

you, you need, you need to, you need to believe, you need to believe that, you need to believe that we, you need to believe that we will win.

:lol: :anguish: they'd better not start with this shit again

I'll miss it while preparing for a more important game: The Chickenhead Freaks vs. Killer Tomatoes in the season finale of the Redmond International Co-Wreck Soccer League (over 30s).

There will be more goals in that game.

Definitely not the prime game for us this tournament, but will get fucked up regardless. Repped the Johannsson 7 today at Wrigley, no one knows who he is, will continue unless he ever gets healthy.

I hope Johnson has a barnstormer of a game at LB, just so Matthew Doyle would shut the fuck up about him being out of position and a "terrible defender."

:lol: Him and the ShinGuardian, I get it, Klinsmann is weird and does weird things, but you don't have to attack him if we're not winning 20 minutes into a game. Everybody likes Johnson more in midfield, but the alternatives up there are better than at left back, unfortunately.

I'll miss it while preparing for a more important game: The Chickenhead Freaks vs. Killer Tomatoes in the season finale of the Redmond International Co-Wreck Soccer League (over 30s).

There will be more goals in that game.

Pray for lighting strike

I hope Johnson has a barnstormer of a game at LB, just so Matthew Doyle would shut the fuck up about him being out of position and a "terrible defender."

:lol: Him and the ShinGuardian, I get it, Klinsmann is weird and does weird things, but you don't have to attack him if we're not winning 20 minutes into a game. Everybody likes Johnson more in midfield, but the alternatives up there are better than at left back, unfortunately.

Best thing we can do is start bringing through more of these younger ex-players as pundits. Stu's solid, TT's decent, Herc Gomez is doing well so far. Lalas and Wynalda? Complete fucking idiots.