Copa América Centenario

Deuce

Y'all buy the venue package?

A mate bought a few venue packages and sold off individual tickets amongst us for face value. I bought 3 of the 4 tickets off them (skipped Jamaica-Venezuela).

:thup: looking to grab a ticket for Chile-Panama in Philly at the very least, might say fuck it and go for all three group matches. Wear a different kit to each. :lol:

I got the semi-final and Argentina through stubhub, wasn't much difference from the official site, saved around $10 per ticket. The other two games someone else bought, pretty sure they used stubhub too though. It's definitely cheaper from what I've seen, but nothing huge.

Why is Copa America so random in the regularity in which it is actually on? Was every three years, then every four, now two years in a row?

This is an extra one to celebrate the 100th anniversary, and this time includes North/Central America.

Why is Copa America so random in the regularity in which it is actually on? Was every three years, then every four, now two years in a row?

This one's basically there to milk the 100th anniversary and to make money from that.

Didn't know Dickie Oliveira had pulled out and been replaced by Jonas. Disappointing.

Just having a look at the squad on wikipedia and I'd fancy 'Recent callups' to beat the current squad.

Didn't know Dickie Oliveira had pulled out and been replaced by Jonas. Disappointing.

Just having a look at the squad on wikipedia and I'd fancy 'Recent callups' to beat the current squad.

Our team is so weak it's ridiculous. It's basically Neymar, Willian and Douglas Costa. And without two of them we're getting done by Haiti.

We have one player from the MLS, one from Russia and two from China. :lol: :lol:

I thought when people talked about Douglas Costa, they were just on about Diego Costa but being cheeky or whatever. Only just found out he's a different person :lol:

You not watch the Champions League?