Copa América Centenario

Deuce

I thought when people talked about Douglas Costa, they were just on about Diego Costa but being cheeky or whatever. Only just found out he's a different person :lol:

You not watch the Champions League?

Not since I moved to the US . So not the last 2 seasons (apart from last year's final).

I thought when people talked about Douglas Costa, they were just on about Diego Costa but being cheeky or whatever. Only just found out he's a different person :lol:

You not watch the Champions League?

Not since I moved to the US . So not the last 2 seasons (apart from last year's final).

:lol: Been one of the best players in Europe. Better than Neymar.

They'll still dick their way through the group with ease and probably reach the semis at least, but blah. Not a ton of exciting players to look forward to.

Any word on the other two over-23s to be selected for the Olympics?

They'll still dick their way through the group with ease and probably reach the semis at least, but blah. Not a ton of exciting players to look forward to.

Dunga himself and a movable statue made of salt from the dried out tears of the 2014 squad.

Dunga himself and a movable statue made of salt from the dried out tears of the 2014 squad.

:lol: Relentless.

Keylor Navas ruled out of the tournament for Costa Rica. Their 2nd-choice keeper had been ruled out previously as well.

Argentinian FA threatens to pull out of the tournament due to governmental interference.

Keylor Navas ruled out of the tournament for Costa Rica. Their 2nd-choice keeper had been ruled out previously as well.

Argentinian FA threatens to pull out of the tournament due to governmental interference.

Which government, theirs or yours?

EDIT: Googled it, so the Argie government are looking into FA corruption and they are pulling a tantrum. Same as Spain. Like father, like son indeed.

Rafinha injured, so Lucas Moura called up. Now if Dunga doesn't insist with 3 defensive midfielders and play Coutinho Lucas and Willian behind a striker I might actually watch.

Rafinha injured, so Lucas Moura called up. Now if Dunga doesn't insist with 3 defensive midfielders and play Coutinho Lucas and Willian behind a striker I might actually watch.

Sorry for the lad, he loves playing for Brazil and this would've been momentous for him. That said, you really should be able to do much better than him.

I hope he gets to play in the Olympics at least.

I'm convincing myself that Gabriel and Lucas Lima will be exciting players to watch and make-up for not seeing Neymar, Douglas Costa, Firmino, or Felipe Anderson.

Lucas Lima is pretty decent tbh. Gabriel from what I've seen is nothing spectacular at all.

Didn't realise Colombia had taken a half/half squad too. Marlos Moreno could be one to watch.

Tim Vickery keeps banging on about him. Hopefully he makes an appearance tonight.