Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd January 2016 - 3pm

Stifler

De Jong needs to start. If we need a goal then I like to see Perez on the bench to change things, when he starts if things don't pan out then there's very little we can do about it. Need to get back to the same line up that got us wins against Liverpool and Spurs, and that includes Ayoze but not in the starting line up. At least not if that useless cunt Colback is starting which he will be.

Good. I can't believe he won't turn out to be a better keeper than Elliott once he's got a few games under his belt.

should stop eating so much, Eliot, and he'll get over his stomach bug

Think our unbeaten record in 2016 will come to an end here.. 4-0 to the Arsenal..

Every unbeaten run has to come to an end sometime so it might as well be against a decent team.

And why not make it a hammering. I can't wait to see our 4 home wins this year. I wish they would email me the games they plan to turn up in.

Think our unbeaten record in 2016 will come to an end here.. 4-0 to the Arsenal..

Every unbeaten run has to come to an end sometime so it might as well be against a decent team.

And why not make it a hammering. I can't wait to see our 4 home wins this year. I wish they would email me the games they plan to turn up in.

Just look at the Sky fixture list.

Wenger has always had our number, except for that game, they barely get out of second gear. Genuine pace and movement, the two things we just can't deal with.

:scared:

What can we deal with?

When teams throw nothing at us.

Wenger has always had our number, except for that game, they barely get out of second gear. Genuine pace and movement, the two things we just can't deal with.

:scared:

What can we deal with?

When teams throw nothing at us.

We'd do well against ourselves then.

Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 7-3 Newcastle

Arsenal 2-1 Newcastle

Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Arsenal 1-1 Newcastle

Least we've got form at the Emirates

Draw, four losses. Win, four losses. I could talk myself into us being due a draw! :help: