Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

Guest palnese

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

Relegation gains nowt unless Ashley goes.

No PL money and less exposure for SD. I think he'd lose interest.

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

I've got more pleasure watching Vancouver Whitecaps and the mls over the past few years than watching our shit show. Also probably play better than we have the last couple of years.. actually hard to find anyone in world football worse than us.

Thauvin is s**** like, and has the heart of a very small goldfish.

As we have been able to judge from the entire 4 minutes he's featured for us this season

My arse. he's had much more than that and has done and will do f*** all.

About f***ing time, he's s***.

Soft as s***, over priced, over hyped and utterly unsuited to the PL or the British game.

Wow the xenophobia :lol: 

It is considered by the majority that Thauvin hasn't had an honest amount of time on the pitch.

What the f*** are you on about??

Nowt to do with, nor did I mention his ethnicity or race???

Fact is he is utter turbo s***, nowt to do with him being French, Icelandic or Nigerian.

A s*** footballer, full of fancy dan pish, no heart, no guts, no will to perform is a s*** footballer full of fancy dan pish irrespective of where they come from..

Don't rate him, didn't rate Cabella, don't rate Colback or a f*** load of our other toss bag w*****s who infest our club..

How can you make such a strong definitive statement based on the game time he's had for us? Proper over the top :lol:

If you can't see that he has nowt then fair enough.

In my opinion he will never, ever produce. He will be gone sooner rather than later having shown fuck all...

Not suited at all for the game he is being asked to play.

:thup:

We need a buyer as well. He's not just gonna let it go for nothing

Receive 5 year extension to 3 year deal

[] Win FA Cup

[] Top 8 Finish

Two years left

Ain't a cat's f***ing chance he lasts that long, he'll know he can't turn it around at some point.

We need a buyer as well. He's not just gonna let it go for nothing

Least of our problems

He'd have shitloads of money from parachute payments and didn't leave last time. Hope you are right but he's far from predictable.

Guest palnese

He'd have shitloads of money from parachute payments and didn't leave last time. Hope you are right but he's far from predictable.

How much are the parachute payments these days? Any idea?

Thauvin is s**** like, and has the heart of a very small goldfish.

As we have been able to judge from the entire 4 minutes he's featured for us this season

My arse. he's had much more than that and has done and will do f*** all.

About f***ing time, he's s***.

Soft as s***, over priced, over hyped and utterly unsuited to the PL or the British game.

It is considered by the majority that Thauvin hasn't had an honest amount of time on the pitch.

Care to cite that?

Hull, Burnley and QPR got £64m over 4 years iirc. Think it's changing though.

Guest palnese

Hull, Burnley and QPR got £64m over 4 years iirc. Think it's changing though.

:thup: