Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

Highlights didn't seem too bad :lol: #tinhat

Same old, though, isn't it? Create decent opportunities but continue to fluff them.

Normally we don't even create chances :lol:

Nah, we've been creating decent chances for a while now. They just result in woeful finishing. De Jong vs Villa and Wijnaldum v Arsenal in particular.

Thought if Perez took that one in the first half on his left as well, it would've gone in.

Same old, though, isn't it? Create decent opportunities but continue to fluff them.

We didn't today either aside from Perez first half. That's why McClaren is left clutching at statistics about crosses attempted. The highlights probably made us look good because tbf Watford were worse than us and offered nowt going forward.

Nah, we've been creating decent chances for a while now. They just result in woeful finishing. De Jong vs Villa and Wijnaldum v Arsenal in particular.

Thought if Perez took that one in the first half on his left as well, it would've gone in.

I can think of a couple of good chances in each of the last 4 games but no more. I remember when we used to create dozens.

I wish everyone could see the massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct

What do you mean?

I think the poster was being sarcastic.

The profit warning of sh!t direct is very bad news for the club. He needs that £180m TV money and free advertising more than he ever did. This could end up being the cash that keeps his businesses together...

Nah. Unless he plans to actually take money out of the club at some stage, which he hasn't done in years I don't think?

Good one!

..don't the official account indicate as much?

as I recall the only money he got from the club was repaying loans he gave to the club while it was in the championship.

After seeing the highlights, I'm pleased I listened to their commentary, not our muppets.

Another blank and another defeat, confirming the systematic problems we have. fwiw, the Watford commentary said our strikers had poor movement and weren't getting in the box. We have poor movement and poor service feeding back on each other.

Our bench is terrible. We need pace and energy to have a go at the end, instead we have Thauvin and De Jong who are even slower than the players they replace.

Our bench is terrible. We need pace and energy to have a go at the end, instead we have Thauvin and De Jong who are even slower than the players they replace.

Solution ;)

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/474659078-emmanuel-riviere-of-newcastle-in-action-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXw%2FkJiFwMmDTFPishaPz%2FlBQaDtytiyNc9vPJVOfZN5IS52nSHC5VUNHYDoTnRxdQ%3D%3D