Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Tonight is all this dickhead's fault tbh.

It is, like. He's been massively influential for us this season but if he's gonna be a petulant little spanner he's no fucking use at all. Hope Rafa slaps him up.

Guest Howaythetoon

I still don't think he's all that in terms of what we are doing, he gets a lot of touches, but given where he seems to operate and how he plays he is bound to. We need much more in midfield. The bloke is a fucking tit as well.

:lol: Come on. Quite clear that he's vital to the whole operation of us going up. That's why this is so fucking annoying.

I don't really agree with this tbh. He's got a lot of quality on the ball, but he doesn't really link up the football in the opposition half of the field. Ritchie and Perez barely saw the ball in all the time he was on the pitch, the long diagonal balls he hits towards them are usually pretty easily dealt with. The real problem is we don't really have any other offensive central midfield player.

I still don't think he's all that in terms of what we are doing, he gets a lot of touches, but given where he seems to operate and how he plays he is bound to. We need much more in midfield. The bloke is a fucking tit as well.

This is rubbish, he's been absolutely outstanding on the pitch this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Shelvey's been the best player in the league tbh. I've been completely disagreeing with HTT on players for almost a decade now. [emoji38]

Guest Howaythetoon

Trust me on this one, I got this. He's bang average, but the league is so piss poor it's making him look like Messi. He's not that pivotal to our chances of going up. Today despite seeing lots of the ball, he did nothing of note.

Trust me on this one, I got this. He's bang average, but the league is so piss poor it's making him look like Messi. He's not that pivotal to our chances of going up. Today despite seeing lots of the ball, he did nothing of note.

Apart from getting sent off. Can't blame him too much for that though, he got done by a sneaky fucker opponent, but as a creative midfielder he was pretty useless.

Guest neesy111

We were far better without him, playing more direct and not spraying 69 yard passes which allow the opposition to get back into position.

Guest neesy111

Shelvey's been the best player in the league tbh. I've been completely disagreeing with HTT on players for almost a decade now. [emoji38]

HTT is spot on, we looked far better after he got sent off.

Guest neesy111

Agreed 100℅.  He's a luxury player imo, a bit like viana was.  Wonderful passer etc.

Ridiculous that some are even defending him on his actions tonight.

Who's defending his actions ? Pretty much all are saying he was kicked first and the same punishment should have went to both.

Perhaps I worded it wrong, more aimed at those who said it wasn't a red card.

He has nobody but himself to blame, retaliation or not.