Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 16/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Thauvin in the squad for tomorrow.

Would be funny if he came on tomorrow and played a blinder. Wonder if the Townsend deal has fallen through?

Would prefer De Jong to do that.

I think he just might do it. Depends what Our Henri has looked like in training, I guess. But think he has bought two, to play two.

Aye, i think both will play eventually, but McClaren is a safety first manager so i find it hard to believe he will bench Colback tomorrow.

I think he just might do it. Depends what Our Henri has looked like in training, I guess. But think he has bought two, to play two.

Aye, i think both will play eventually, but McClaren is a safety first manager so i find it hard to believe he will bench Colback tomorrow.

I don't see how that's safety first, Colback in a DM role is a disaster waiting to happen. Jonjo's not likely to be alongside holding his hand like Anita does. That said I do think McClaren will probably pick Colback because he's essentially indecisive.

I don't see how that's safety first, Colback in a DM role is a disaster waiting to happen. Jonjo's not likely to be alongside holding his hand like Anita does. That said I do think McClaren will probably pick Colback because he's essentially indecisive.

I agree with you, but we all know that Colback is safety in McClarens eyes.

Shelvey will start with Saivet on the bench.

Pretty much.

Would assume:

Colback    Shelvey

Sissoko      Wiji        Perez

Mitro

Hope Colback gets hurt in the warm-up.

(can't believe I'm now thinking like that)

I don't mind him starting since he's going to get exposed pretty quickly. Short term pain for long term gain.

i really like him. its not like its his fault getting injured.

But maybe he has to go (in the summer) if we wants to bring balance to the squad.

I very much like Perez and Gini and i prefer them both in the same role as no. 10 and not on the wing.

Think Gini will leave us if he has to play LW.

If he starts colback and shelvey we will lose. As a pair they are not athletic enough for the pace of the premiership. Id be fine with tiote and shelvey or anita and shelvey or saviet and shelvey.  Id rather we had sold wearside jack to sligo rovers for a bag of snails than sell tiote